Mosport Speedway

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some from the qualifing and big races I got to see on the weekend. First time trying to shoot cars, and botched the shutter speed a bit. I could have come down, to get a better pan, but did not want to miss any shots. All shot hand held with 500mm Sigma. Not the best, but at least I survived my first try. :lmao::lmao:

I thought I had better grab a shot of the big sign...they gave me the tickets. :lol:
191329182-L.jpg

I sooooooooo bad want this car
191332956-L.jpg

191333160-L.jpg

191333090-L.jpg

191333800-L.jpg

191330968-L.jpg

Excellent series of shots. Your first one doesn't seem to compare with the other action shots though. I think the sign detracts a bit from the car.
Very nice color on the cars in action; must have been difficult to get the fast moving cars.
Nice work!

Thanks Abel.
Yeah..the first one is for the guy who gave me the tickets. :lol::lol: Thought I had better get a shot of the car in front of the Castrol sign. Castrol is a major sponsor there, and they got me in for free. :D:D
Hoping to get back again soon, and will try some slower shutter speeds , maybe get some better panning.

Dang, for a first try, these are awesome! Great colours.

(And about the car you have your eye on .... does it have that independent front suspension you seemed to admire?? Just asking :lol: )

Thanks Anty. :wink:

Gotta dig front end suspension eh? Especially the independent type. Makes the ride a whole lot smoother. :lmao::lmao:

Dang, for a first try, these are awesome! Great colours.

(And about the car you have your eye on .... does it have that independent front suspension you seemed to admire?? Just asking :lol: )

Spectacular images here. Your work always inspires me to do better. Just cool as H E double hockey sticks

You call these "first tries" and "not the best"?
If those were mine, they'd certainly be among my best, I would not be able to do any better. Actually, given the size of the lens you used for these (500mm :shock: ), mine would ALL be blurry and shaken and out of focus and a total mess!

So here we see photos of someone who KNOWS what he is doing when he takes up a camera (unlike me, who I only ever luck out on nice shots, with no skill whatsoever).

Most reactions

Back