Most Haunted .

I think I caught a bit of one of those programmes. They were on a ship in America. I think it was the Queen Mary. That name springs to mind anyway. They were down at the swimming pool which was empty, yet they found wet footprints and salt marks when they dried (they use to use sea water to fill the pools). I'm rather sceptical about this kind of thing, I know how your mind can play tricks on you. But then, I also know there is a lot I don't know about and never will be able to understand.

I've got one of the most haunted pubs in England just down the road from me. Well, about 10 miles away. I go past it on the bike as it's on a regular route I use. I keep meaning to go in for a pint. :mrgreen:

I have to endure this show on a regular basis...my girlfriend adores it. It's certainly good for a laugh at times, notably when they got lost in Epping Forest during a live show and had to call out a forest ranger to rescue them.

i knew someone who worked as a cameraman on the show. Apparently its all fixed. The bloke who can speak to the ghosts is fed all the information he needs to know on his way to the location through an ear piece.

I dont know if you remember that other show he used to be on a few years ago? He was absolutely rubbish, i dont think he ever got anything right, the audience would be sniggering at him. Seems strange how now he is so accurate!

JohnMF said:
i knew someone who worked as a cameraman on the show. Apparently its all fixed. The bloke who can speak to the ghosts is fed all the information he needs to know on his way to the location through an ear piece.

I dont know if you remember that other show he used to be on a few years ago? He was absolutely rubbish, i dont think he ever got anything right, the audience would be sniggering at him. Seems strange how now he is so accurate!

Apparantly the guy who speaks to the ghosts (used to be on Liverpool FC books) is leaving the show to get one of his own but it's only U.K. Living so it's hardly fame anyway... girlfriend distraught (though she only watches it for comedy value), so I may not have to watch it again :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back