What's new

Most recent photos - 12/10/2008

Corbin Lane

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 7, 2007
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have not had any time to really have fun because I've been doing photography for a baker here in my town. Anyway, here are some photos.

1. This is the retaining wall by my house, there is obviously a crack in it and I thought it made a good picture.
IMG_6430.JPG


2. It's my drive way with nuts from the squirrels that hate us - I think that they like to play dodge ball with us.
IMG_6425.JPG


3. The clouds...
IMG_6419.JPG


I've got a few more but I'll save that for a different section. C&C is always welcome.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom