What's new

mostly automotive - my photos

Thanks guys :) I've made a few bucks taking some shots of a project car, for an article in a magazine. I think its coming out next week. Pretty excited to see how it'll look in print.

nsk37.jpg
 
I got hold of the cover of the magazine, with my shot on the cover (jaaay!). Going out to buy the mag tomorrow so I can see the other pictures that were used. It's fun to get published.

The magazine cover:
2010_cover4nett.jpg


One of the last ones from the NSK event...

nsk39.jpg
 
I just bought a d5000 and I am getting into photography. I hope to one day be as good as you, very nice pics.
 
Thanks, both of you!

Attended another trackday on friday 21 may. The day started with rain, but everything started looking real good when Planet Freddie | Filmproduksjon let me join them in a helicopter to take some pictures while they filmed. Massive thanks!!

race01.jpg
 
Some shots from the helicopter. D700 + 70-300 VR, cloudy and bad light, ISO 640.

race05.jpg


race06.jpg


race07.jpg
 
Thanks to suckers like you, us mere mortals will never be happy with our car pics. Just kidding... very cools stuff :D :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom