What's new

mostly automotive - my photos

nsk27.jpg
 
I was lucky, it was a cloudy day :) And the old 6-series bmw is just pure hotness. Really liked these old alfa romeo's aswell:

nsk30.jpg
 
you must be a car show hunter or something? great car pictures my friend.;
 
Hehe, not exactly. This is my first year that I've bothered with car shows. The other years I've been doing private photoshoots only. But I got tired of people not meeting up when agreed and such, so I figured I'd give shows/events a try instead. And that's been a good thing: so far this year, I've taken probably more pictures than I've done the past 2 years.

nsk31.jpg
 
There were just tonns of porsches there. This was one of the more "special" ones.

nsk32.jpg
 
Last photo is my fav from that set, both because of the car and the photo itself.
 
A green car. Eco-friendly? Maybe not :)

nsk33.jpg
 
A bold choice of color, but I like it.

nsk34.jpg
 
i think you could make a pretty penny off your car shots. they are awesome. I just had my first car shoot the other day with a 2002 (i think) bmw m3. your shots provide me with inspiration
 
i think you could make a pretty penny off your car shots. they are awesome. I just had my first car shoot the other day with a 2002 (i think) bmw m3. your shots provide me with inspiration

I'd definitely have to agree with TylerF. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom