What's new

mostly automotive - my photos

autostrada33.jpg


autostrada34.jpg


autostrada35.jpg


autostrada36.jpg
 
autostrada37.jpg


autostrada38.jpg


And I'm finnishing it off nicely where I started...

autostrada39.jpg
 
Wasn't supposed to do any more from that day for a while, but I found myself getting too boored over here...

autostrada40.jpg
 
Some seriously lazy piece of photography this one.. Opened up my livingroom window, stacked a couple of ND filters on the 70-300 and snapped a few shots..

sunset.jpg
 
WOW, you are truly an inspiration to me man! I really love your automotive shots;especially the m3. You have combined my two passions into one.:thumbup: I hope to do some work with cars in the future, any tips for someone just starting out? thanks!
 
Thanks. My love for photography came through photographing my own project cars, so I guess that's why I mostly photograph cars :) Tips? Your first goal should be to learn the basics, so that you never use AUTO mode. Program mode, shutter priority and apparture priority are your friends. Auto is your enemy. Manual mode is for sadomasochistic people only :D Then go out and shoot as much as you can. You'll learn more from taking 1 picture, than looking at 50.
 
Same people, same track, new trackday...

asp01.jpg
 
I have a huge hard-on for anything on four or two wheels that goes fast, and some things that don't.

I've been wanting to shoot other people's cars so far I have my Probes and a friend's SC300 under my belt.
 
j-dogg: Combining cars & photography is great. But weirdly the biggest challenge is to get people to meet up for photoshoots. I'm so fed up with dealing with people that don't stick to an agreement that I've stopped doing private photoshoots and go to events like these instead.

iPhotoShot: Thanks :)

asp02.jpg


asp03.jpg
 
Awesome photos!

I'm also insanely jealous. There are many days when I get bored of shooting the same old humdrum things. I can't even imagine having access to Ferraris, Lamborghinis, and Porsches all the time.
 
Thanks! It's been a good year so far. Got access to some nice events just by sending examples of my work to the organizers, got the cover shot and 14 pictures in a magazine, and met some interresting people.

Could have done a few private photoshoots aswell, but I've temporarily stopped doing them and refused all offers so far. Just a bit sick of the number of unserious people that I've been in contact with. Maybe I'll start doing a few photoshoots later on some time..

Those of you who enjoy panning shots are going to be disappointed this time around, because I hardly did any (I find them booring myself so I didn't bother..)

asp07.jpg


asp08.jpg


asp09.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom