What's new

mostly automotive - my photos

Had to do something else today, so I figured I'd try the nikkor 50mm f1.8 @ f1.8 a bit. NOT impressed by the bokeh. I feel a real urge to get something f1.4 or maybe the 105mm VR or something..

horriblefiddy.jpg
 
Another one.. This is close to a 100% crop.

beefiddy.jpg
 
wow wicked shot of that porshe, i love it! and good call on the camaro, i agree the new models for both are amazing...

congrats on the canon call, although being a nikoner 4 life, i say BOOOO! haha
 
Thanks. Regarding canon vs nikon: I have 0 brand loyalty :) As long as I get what I want, I don't care who makes it :)

asp23.jpg
 
Very good photos :thumbup:

I can see a building in the first car image :)
 
Absolutely amazing. I honestly couldn't reproduce any of those photos.
 
Thanks, both of you :)

Just a few more to go from this trackday, and then I can start on the pictures I took yesturday at another trackday. This time - FINALLY - on a new track!! (and they're better than the ones I took at the trackday I'm currently posting)

asp27.jpg
 
Time for a new trackday, at a new track (finally!!! :)). Held at "vålerbanen" by "Norsk Sportsvogn klubb" ("Norwegian Sportscar Club" I guess would be the correct name in english)

NA tuned E30:

NSKV01.jpg


NSKV02.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom