What's new

mostly automotive - my photos

asp10.jpg
 
that is a SICK challenger!!!! (right thats what it is?)

also I keep coming back for more! This is the ULTIMATE wallpaper spot, keep up the amazing work!
 
BLATTY86: Thanks, I was going for that look. The picture was shot during the day in sunlight, so I toned everything down.

AUSTRIKER: It's the new camaro. Not that it matters, because the challenger is sick aswell :)

For those of you who've asked about "before" pictures, how they look before I edit them: this picture is 99% as it was straight out of the camera. TINY miniscule tweaks to the color temperature, saturation and sharpness is the only thing that's been done. TINY tweaks. Took about 5 minutes from raw to jpeg.

asp21.jpg


If you're looking at it and thinking that something else must have been done: no, that's just how sweet the D700 is :)

Shot with the nikon 24-70 @ f2.8.

On a compleatly different note: I got a call from canon's pro department today, and the result of that is that I'll get to borrow some nice canon gear in august to try it out. I really shouldn't say any more, because it sounds so cool that canon's pro department called - but to be honest it's just because of a favour I did for someone at canon :) Looking forward to testing out the 5D MKII with the 70-200 f2.8 II, 24-70 and whatever else I need :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom