mar1u5
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Feb 5, 2009
- Messages
- 640
- Reaction score
- 4
- Location
- oslo, norway
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
- Thread Starter 🔹
- #46
Shot a nice bmw e30 today. Pictures will come as they're done in the editing room 
Thanks. I'm using photoshop cs3 (didn't like cs4...). The main lens I'm using at the time is the nikkor 16-85 VRII. What lens you want to use all depends on what your own vision of the scene is.
Yeah, I'm partial to the B&W myself. But I'm a bit biased, as I think I favour it mostly because I rearly do any B&W work
Last one of the E30 for this time I think..
![]()
Wow! That's my favorite shot in my opinion lol, damn.....hopefully I'll be gettin my new PC soon and can get some programs like this for some decent post edit.
Did you use the 16-85 lense for this shot as well?