mostly automotive - my photos

Wow mar1u5, both color and b&w shots of the Porsche are awesome. Although I agree somewhat as for the borders, the color shot proves better for the eyes NOT to be drawn to the borders. My second favorite is the break caliper, but the gauge cluster looks good too. Again, nice work.

Thanks!

Had to upgrade my photobucket account to PRO today, as traffic was exceeding 21gb already this month :D

Did some quick corrective work on these 2 also...

99602wv2.jpg

99602wbwv2.jpg

Very nice. I prefer the color one personally.

I was really happy when the owner of this porsche contacted me. Love porches, and I've been looking to photograph one for a long time. Sadly I don't hang around with any rich people, so finding these cars isn't easy.

Anyways... THIS was a LOT of work:

99606w.jpg

Very Classy shot! Yea, I'll have to ninja over some rich guys property and take pics of this cars ROFL....j/k, not that desperate lol.

Would you happen to have an Audi R8 in your list of photos anywhere? lol

Oh man, that's beatiful, talk about calm waters lol, near perfect reflection of the sky.

WOW mar1u5... that is a stunning shot... what kind of post processing was used in that shot? or was there any at all?

and that Porsche carerra 4 s.... awsome shot. Just like ShotGunNik had said, it is most definitely a very classy photo of the Porsche.

Most reactions

Back