What's new

mostly automotive - my photos

nskv16.jpg
 
Thanks. It's the sigma 12-24mm. The image is enhanced in photoshop, but the colors the sigma delivers on the d700 is fantastic straight out of the camera aswell.

nskv19.jpg
 
Needed a break from cars... D700+nikkor 50mm f1.8

flower3.jpg
 
Wow I would love to know your secrets!
 
Wow, that an amazing shot! Is that your car?
 
You handle the light really well!
 
EDOUBLE: It's just experience and experimentation ;)

MUSKOKAGIRL: No, I only have a P.O.S car right now. I've had some nice ones, but I'm currently saving up to buy an appartment so a cool car is not in the budget right now.

GWENWON: Thank you.

Bought the 16-35mm F4 VR today. I'm going to try and see how well that can replace the sigma 12-24 and nikon 24-70. I have no hopes at all that it will match the sharpness of the 24-70, but I hope it's acceptable so I can have just the 16-35, 50 f1.8 and 70-300 VR with me at events. The 12-24, 24-70 and 70-300 is a bit cumbersome do drag along with me for hours, along with the two d700 bodies.

D7X_5774.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom