What's new

mostly automotive - my photos

nskv26.jpg
 
A lot awesome shots in here keep up the great work!
 
Thanks! I've got quite a few from this trackday that arn't done yet (too much to do at work these days...) and I'm going to another trackday this weekend.

nskv27.jpg
 
Thanks :)

D700 + 16-35 F4 VR @ 35mm / ISO400
flower4.jpg
 
Thanks. It brings a bit of action to the table. Everyone was driving real good that day, so that incident and another where a lotus hit a corner too fast and went off into the gravel was the only two "accidents".

nskv31.jpg
 
Seeing as my bank account was already lying in a ditch bleeding from the 16-35 VR I bought, I decided to put it out of its misery with a good clean shot to the back of the head - in the shape of the nikkor 105mm f2.8 VR.

105vr01.jpg


I bought it 45 minutes ago, so I can't say that much about it - except that compared to the sigma 150mm f2.8 macro, the nikkor feels like it's focusing almost twice as fast - and VR is sweet.
 
Seeing as my bank account was already lying in a ditch bleeding from the 16-35 VR I bought, I decided to put it out of its misery with a good clean shot to the back of the head - in the shape of the nikkor 105mm f2.8 VR.

105vr01.jpg


I bought it 45 minutes ago, so I can't say that much about it - except that compared to the sigma 150mm f2.8 macro, the nikkor feels like it's focusing almost twice as fast - and VR is sweet.

Nice, the Nikkor 105mm is definitely on my list after I get LR3 and CS5.
 
Thanks. Why do you want LR3 and CS5? CS5 will do everything LR3 does...?

nskv32.jpg
 
Thanks. Why do you want LR3 and CS5? CS5 will do everything LR3 does...?

Sorry to take you off your topic. One thing for example is CS5 cloning tool is far better than LR3's spot removal. I also dont think LR3 can create a panoramic image.
 
you got good shots and good ps techniques. i myself have taught myself photoshop for over 5-7 years.. never took in photography until a couple months ago.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom