Mother and Child

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
With nothing there that would want to be photographed (nothing shouting out to me at all ...) I feel I need to go back to the archives and bring out some that I have never shown at the time. One of them is the photo of "mother horse" and "child horse"

pferdemuttermitkind.jpg

... and "child horse" alone, "mother horse being a nice reflector :D

pferdekind.jpg

First one is awesome. The mare looks just like one at my families farm. Its been raining here alot, but I cant wait to go snap some of her. Shame you couldnt have used a better aperture on those.

lovely shots =)
shame about the flies though >.< bloomin things!

6-3-04026-2.jpg

Taken early summer of 2006 in Montague County, Tx

Very nice reply photo, Mr Avid, and you set your aperture right enough to get the two of them into focus.

Don't ask me why I had set the aperture so that the foal was out of focus in the first, LifesMirror, I really don't know. And don't remember. I am sure there would have been enough light for some different settings, since they were taken on 3 July at around 10:30 a.m., and I had started out that scene at f11, but went to f4.5 for those ... I must have planned to have only the mother horse in focus at the time :scratch: ...

Thanks...that is one of my best, technically speaking, IMO. Definantly a result of more luck than skill. The light was perfect, the "models" cooperated, giving me enough time to experiment with different settings.
The more I shot, the more I find photography to a lot like golf....17 holes of frustration and one that has you yelling, "I love this game!"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back