Mother & daughters.. CC please

frommrstomommy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took photos for a friend and her 2 daughters today. Her youngest wouldn't smile to save anyone's life! lol She was a stinker for the camera today. I like the last one.. considering what some of the other group shots were like that I have sifted through so far but we have a foot chop. ;\ Any salvage suggestions? And I know.. people want to see flash to keep more color in the backgrounds but I think I liked without.. til I learn to use flash off camera at the very least.

Leslie-1 by lovemyhero, on Flickr

Leslie-1-2 by lovemyhero, on Flickr

Leslie-1-3 by lovemyhero, on Flickr

Leslie-1-4 by lovemyhero, on Flickr

151 views and not a peep. Hmm.. either terrible or so incredibly awesome I guess =p

Since you like the last one, I shifted the white balance a little for you. You're picking up too much blue from the open shade. You can see blue highlights in their hair and their skin tones are off. Here's a side by side for comparison.

Joe

P.S. Whatever you're using for skin smoothing is a bit much.

$family.jpg

#1.. framing.. why cut mom in half? A bit bright also (as Rick point out!)

#2.. skin is same color as the shirt as the background.... BLAH! Should be a cute portrait.. please post the original!

#3 #4 cute snapshots

Since you like the last one, I shifted the white balance a little for you. You're picking up too much blue from the open shade. You can see blue highlights in their hair and their skin tones are off. Here's a side by side for comparison.

Joe

P.S. Whatever you're using for skin smoothing is a bit much.

View attachment 41470

Mom has some skin discolored patching and such on her face, so editing these is challenging.

#2.. skin is same color as the shirt as the background.... BLAH! Should be a cute portrait.. please post the original!

Hubby's on the desktop, so all I can get to is the watermarked facebook version. (trying to build audience locally for now before anyone rips me a new one lol)
$528206_10100330935604525_564435506_n.jpg

I agree with Charlie on number 2. It's too flat. I'd be inerested in seeing the original also.

Most reactions

Back