Moto Z Hasselblad Camera

cabledawg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anyone using the Hasselblad camera attachment for the Moto Z phone? I've had it for several months now and just started using it today but not too many "good" pics. Basically snapshots so far. If I can get a few decent posed shots tomorrow I'll post them up was I was wondering if anyone else was using this setup and if you used a different app to control the camera besides the manufacturer installed app.

I almost bought one of those outfits, but the price for the phone and the camera attachment was too much money for me to feel comfortable spending. I was an intriguing concept however!

My wife needed a new phone and doesnt like packing my DSLR around so it seemed like a good idea, however she never takes the camera attachment with her so it may have been money wasted...........

*Edit* I'm still out on the road so I cant upload the pics yet unless I can figure out why photobucket isnt working on my device.

Last edited:

So its a little washed out but I was scrambling to snap a shot while people kept walking in front of me. Taking decent pics at Disney is almost futile. Anyways, take a look, tell me what you think.
a>

I got this phone yesterday and I am thinking of getting this mod for business trips when I don't want to bring the travel DSLR. What has your experience been?

I used it pretty extensively while on vacation in Washington earlier this year. I still like it for the size and weight when I dont have the ability to pack my DSLR. The Moto already had a good camera but the add-on gives me a few options for over/under exposure when the auto setting isnt doing it for me.

I'll grab a few more pics from the last vaca and post them up in the next few days.

I have it . The iq isn't any better than the phone camera alone. Zoom is pretty nice. I got mine for around 100 bucks used on eBay.

Would someone please let me know if they have found a phone protector that fits the phone when the Hasselblad is attached to it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back