What's new

Motorbike Speedway pt1

I really like the panning shot :) But i think the slower shutter speed does have a certain essence around it! Good job
 
That first one is dead on!

We are a pretty lazy group around here in general. If you post your links inside of tags you'll get a lot more responses. You can just use the little yellow square with the mountain looking thing on it :)

Oh...and welcome to TPF!
 
Cool. I love the panning shot with the detail on the motorbike rider! That one's really nice!
 
I like them both.

I shot flat track years ago when it was popular here but I don't see it much anymore.

Good job!
 
I like the first one best. I think that there is just a little too much blur in the second one to get a good feel for it and it seems to take the edge off of the feeling of excitement like there is in the first one.

Still, great shots though. Welcome to the forum.
 
woodsac said:
That first one is dead on!

We are a pretty lazy group around here in general. If you post your links inside of tags you'll get a lot more responses. You can just use the little yellow square with the mountain looking thing on it :)

Oh...and welcome to TPF![/quote]

Ahhh like this you mean ( CLICK ON IMAGE FOR HIGHER RES VERSION )
[URL="http://www.hardpointphotography.fotopic.net/p18941922.html"][IMG]http://images.fotopic.net/ybczni.jpg[/URL]

Thanks for your feedback everyone
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom