Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ask away! Arch did specify no pics though :)

I'd like to know more about your family...and if I can skirt the no pic request by asking for some more pics of your niece if you have any new ones :D

No pics!? Hmph!

Fine then. I want to know what your teenage years were like. Were you a wild child? Were you an A student that never got in trouble? Were you a jock? Were you the arty/silent/loner type? Did you ever give or recieve a swirly?

What's the place you would absolutely want to travel to? what is the most exotic place you've ever been to?

Alison said:
Ask away! Arch did specify no pics though :)

I'd like to know more about your family...and if I can skirt the no pic request by asking for some more pics of your niece if you have any new ones :D

hey..... thanks alison..... i did specify no pics.... but you can always ask me for one...... and if i can do it i will ;)

...... and yea i actually got a few snapshots of my niece yesterday..... both my brothers came around..... (one is staying for the week as its nice to have a short break in Devon.... its quite touristy this time of year).... and we had a barbie..... got some funny ones her trying to eat a strawberry!.... i'll post it in a short while. ;)

core_17 said:
No pics!? Hmph!

Fine then. I want to know what your teenage years were like. Were you a wild child? Were you an A student that never got in trouble? Were you a jock? Were you the arty/silent/loner type? Did you ever give or recieve a swirly?

I was fairly wild in my teens..... i wasnt a 'jock' i dont think, as you americans say...... but i also wasnt the loner type......
I'd say i was always in a group of people.... i partied alot.... but i also had no time for bully's and always defended the quite kids..... i'd get ripped on a bit for doing this.... like 'why are talking to that looser'..... but i'd just ignor them...
Not to say i also didnt rip on people...... but i'd do it to people who I knew could take it...... or at least should be able to take it :mrgreen:

However, shortly after my teens..... when i went to art college.... i did end up a bit arty/quite type..... and still am to a degree.... but thats the way i am now.... i dont like going to huge nightclubs and stuff anymore.....:sexywink:

what the hells a swirly?! :lol:

Mohain said:
What's your real name ;)

EDIT: I've got you down as a Jeremy ;)

many people have asked me this before..... and today i will tell.....

It's................ Arch :lol:

ps..... its not Jeremy!

Archangel said:
I was fairly wild in my teens..... i wasnt a 'jock' i dont think, as you americans say...... but i also wasnt the loner type......
I'd say i was always in a group of people.... i partied alot.... but i also had no time for bully's and always defended the quite kids..... i'd get ripped on a bit for doing this.... like 'why are talking to that looser'..... but i'd just ignor them...
Not to say i also didnt rip on people...... but i'd do it to people who I knew could take it...... or at least should be able to take it :mrgreen:

However, shortly after my teens..... when i went to art college.... i did end up a bit arty/quite type..... and still am to a degree.... but thats the way i am now.... i dont like going to huge nightclubs and stuff anymore.....:sexywink:

what the hells a swirly?! :lol:

A swirly is where someone turns you upside down with your head in the toilette and flushes it. :p I remember it happening fairly often to the boys when I was in jr high, and a little bit still in high school.

spako said:
What's the place you would absolutely want to travel to? what is the most exotic place you've ever been to?

well this is a tough one..... i'v always wanted to go to egypt, since i was a kid..... and see for myself the great pyramids etc..... so thats a high priority...

Other places would include south america and tibet.... anywere with alot of history..... im not the 'sit on the beach' kind ;)

If it aint history based..... purely aesthetics..... then Canada would be up there.... along with south africa.... and iceland.

As you can see i'v got ambitions ^^ :lol:

As for the most exotic place i'v been to..... its not too exciting im affraid.... i'v been to some european countries..... and i'v been to america before.... mainly NY City.... massachusetts..... on some of the native american trails... and quite amusingly Plymouth MA.... i of course am from Plymouth UK!..... so i'v been to the landing spot of columbus...... where he set sail is pretty much on my doorstep..... its called 'the mayflower steps'..... i can add a snapshot of it later. ;)

Do you play any musical instruments? If not, is there one that interests you that you might pick up one day? :)

What's you're favorite place that you like to go to be alone to think (besides your home)?
...and do you prefer cake or ice cream?

photo gal said:
Hi Archie..................what is the most vivid dream you remember having....and is it a reoccuring dream?

Hmmmm..... theres 2....both dark im affraid..... best not read this before bed time!....

One was a reoccuring dream when i was young.... only had it a few times.... but was quite nasty..... I was walking through a dense woodland.... it was raining.. there were a few people behind me..... walking with me.... we were trying to get somewhere.....
Next thing i hear loud bangs...... gunshots.... i look down but i have nothing on me but a knife?... or just a stick (i cant quite remeber that bit).... i hold it up to defend myself..... and turn around to see the guy behind me falling down.... then behind me theres a loud bang..... and i'd fall down reaching for my back which hurts intensely....

I'd wake up here....suddenly.... with that falling sensation you get when you dream.... it could mean something.... but then i could have just seen it on a film or something and got it stuck in my head...

The other one was worse..... but basically about a poltergeist that wont let my mum go.... and throws stuff from the shelves at me.... when i finally get my mum away..... she wont respond to me and her eyes are glazed over.... then the poltergeist attacks me and the only person that can help is my mum...... but she wont do anything about it.....

I dont have nice dreams :( ..... but now i rarely dream at all..... i cant remeber having one for years...... probably a good thing :mrgreen:

core_17 said:
A swirly is where someone turns you upside down with your head in the toilette and flushes it. :p I remember it happening fairly often to the boys when I was in jr high, and a little bit still in high school.

na, i never got a swirly in school..... although my bro almost gave me one before ;) .... they did happen alot in our school tho.

terri said:
Do you play any musical instruments? If not, is there one that interests you that you might pick up one day? :)

yep i can play the guitar..... i can sing (a bit)..... and i also like tinkering with ambient sounds.... some with beats, on my comp..... ;)

If i could, i'd love to play with combining my love for different areas of music.... like what thom yorke has done with his recent album.... ambient, with a pinch of guitar and a dash of electronic beat box...... really get some creative s**t going :mrgreen: :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back