MOTW - Archangel!

Traci said:
What's you're favorite place that you like to go to be alone to think (besides your home)?
...and do you prefer cake or ice cream?

I sometimes (use to be more often) go for a run to the through the local wildlife reserve..... i'd get to a point on a hill where you can go off track..... in between the trees and bushes, theres a little clearing..... i can sit there for ages.... watching the buzzard flying above.... and listening to all the other birds and insects..... some days i'd spend the whole afternoon there, when i should be at work, but i work for myself, so i'd think screw it! :mrgreen:

The other place i love to go and chill is the cemetary :lol: .... but seriously, you wouldnt believe how beautiful my cem is this time of year..... i need to post a pic!

oh and i prefer ice cream...... as long as its not made with hazlenut or almond extract! ;) ...... im a huge fan of 'magnum classics' do you have them over there?!...... i eat at least one a day :mrgreen:

Archangel said:
oh and i prefer ice cream...... as long as its not made with hazlenut or almond extract! ;) ...... im a huge fan of 'magnum classics' do you have them over there?!...... i eat at least one a day :mrgreen:

I've never seen them, but that doesn't mean that there aren't some somewhere here in the US. :er:

a few snapshots of my niece from yesterdays barbie for alison......

she tries to eat strawberrys by first of all sucking them!.....

sophy.jpg

.... and then just crushing the rest with her hand..... :lol:

sophy2.jpg

did you ever have a wierd obsession... like poking people... a kid in my year does =/

and cute niece btw

duncanp said:
did you ever have a wierd obsession... like poking people... a kid in my year does =/

and cute niece btw

i have many wierd obsessions..... but none of which are poking people!... the kid in your year needs to seek medical advice :lol:

so this is 'The mayflower steps'..... named after 'The mayflower' the boat which columbus used to discover america..... its just down the road from me....wish i took a pic of 'Plymouth rock' now when i was in MA..... then i'd have pics from both ends ;)

mayflour.jpg

Archangel said:
many people have asked me this before..... and today i will tell.....

It's................ Arch :lol:

ps..... its not Jeremy!

Boooo! ;)

OK, my next best guess is Rupert, followed by Barry, Nigel or Keith :)

Mohain said:
Boooo! ;)

OK, my next best guess is Rupert, followed by Barry, Nigel or Keith :)

Nope...... no, no and no :mrgreen:

I know it! I know it! :p

But I hope you know, Mohain....if you don't guess it, he'll have to take your first born.

when travelling, do you prefer to travel alone or with somebody? if so, who is it?

what's your favourite colour of your pants?

:p:p:p

Hey Archy.. Schmokin interview bro.
Do you have a favorite image you have taken or created that really means a lot to you, and why. I think everyone has one photo like that....ya know..the one.

mentos_007 said:
when travelling, do you prefer to travel alone or with somebody? if so, who is it?

hmmm...... i do like to travel alone...... but when i go for a day out somewhere to do some photog, i often go with my ex (cuz she's still good company) or with one of my mates.... then i drag them around everywhere untill i get the shots i want :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back