MOTW - Archangel!

mentos_007 said:
imagoine you were an actor and you were chosen to star in a film..... what character would you like to be? dark one? comedian? priest or prince?

Hmmm good one mentos...... i'd like to star in a dark thriller or summin.... but thats not very specific..... so i'll say a vampire movie :mrgreen: ..... maybe like lost boys or summin......
...... and than there's the role most guys probably wanna play..... and thats a hitman, like in Gross Point Blank or Leon......or a tarantino movie.... that would be cool ;)

Archangel said:
Hmmm good one mentos...... i'd like to star in a dark thriller or summin.... but thats not very specific..... so i'll say a vampire movie :mrgreen: ..... maybe like lost boys or summin......
...... and than there's the role most guys probably wanna play..... and thats a hitman, like in Gross Point Blank or Leon......or a tarantino movie.... that would be cool ;)

hahah thx so.. if you star in a tarantino move would you send me your photo signed "special for mentos"? :D:D:D

mentos_007 said:
hahah thx so.. if you star in a tarantino move would you send me your photo signed "special for mentos"? :D:D:D

yea of course! ;) ..... now there's just that small matter of getting into a tarantino film :mrgreen:

Archangel said:
maybe...... :sexywink: :mrgreen:

I dont have any pets at the moment...... although we've always had a family dog...... first we had a golden retriever from before i was born called 'jason'..... then when i was about 11 he died and we got a yorkshire terrier puppy..... the best (and im not just saying that) yorkie i'v ever seen to date..... cuz he wasn't tiny like those little rat things..... he was a bigger version, but still had the cuteness of a tiny one..... he was called 'wickett' because when he was a pup he looked alot like wickett the ewok from the star wars movies :mrgreen:

That's what my Yorkie was like! (bigger than the usual Yorkie)

If you were to decide to get a dog RIGHT NOW....what kind would it be, and what would you name it? :p

core_17 said:
That's what my Yorkie was like! (bigger than the usual Yorkie)

If you were to decide to get a dog RIGHT NOW....what kind would it be, and what would you name it? :p

I would love to get another dog..... and i will do when the time is right..... but if i got one now.... i'd consider a british bull dog (not boxer as i suggested in your dog thread.... doh!... always get them mixed up!).... but the only thing with them is, they can have breathing issues in later life due to too much pedigree breeding...... plus i'd like a dog that can run long distances cuz i do distance running quite often..... so some kind of medium size dog?.....
What i'd probably do is go to the dog home and just see if there's a medium size dog which fits the bill...... i.e. cute and a good runner..... then i'd go with that...

As for names i'd probably call it jonny..... i dunno why but i call everything jonny...... the stray cat that came into work alot..... jonny.... my friends dog i call jonny..... and even my own mother (j/k)....
Think its cuz of 'here's jonny!' from 'the shining'....... still better than my ex-girlfriends cat names ......... for some reason she uses common human names instead of cute animal ones...... her first cat was called 'steve'..... and now her new one is called 'phil' :lol: ....... also she once had a gerbil called 'dave'.

Archangel said:
I would love to get another dog..... and i will do when the time is right..... but if i got one now.... i'd consider a british bull dog (not boxer as i suggested in your dog thread.... doh!... always get them mixed up!).... but the only thing with them is, they can have breathing issues in later life due to too much pedigree breeding...... plus i'd like a dog that can run long distances cuz i do distance running quite often..... so some kind of medium size dog?.....
What i'd probably do is go to the dog home and just see if there's a medium size dog which fits the bill...... i.e. cute and a good runner..... then i'd go with that...

As for names i'd probably call it jonny..... i dunno why but i call everything jonny...... the stray cat that came into work alot..... jonny.... my friends dog i call jonny..... and even my own mother (j/k)....
Think its cuz of 'here's jonny!' from 'the shining'....... still better than my ex-girlfriends cat names ......... for some reason she uses common human names instead of cute animal ones...... her first cat was called 'steve'..... and now her new one is called 'phil' :lol: ....... also she once had a gerbil called 'dave'.

Hehe....well then you won't like the fact that if I get a male dog, there's a decent chance I'm gonna name it Jack. :p (Jackimo, actually....heard the name on Hell's Kitchen, and I think it's a good doggy name. :p )

actually thats quite a cool name...... like jack bauer ;) .... can dogs have surnames?!

What's your favorite flavor popsicle/Otterpop?

What's your favourite:
-breakfast cereal
-chocolate bar (and describe it, cuz we may not have the same names in North America)
-non-alcoholic drink
-alcoholic drink
-flavour of 'crisps' (potato chips)
-meal
-dessert
(and if you can't narrow it down to just one answer, feel free to give a few)

Traci said:
What's your favorite flavor popsicle/Otterpop?

say what now?!....... oh you mean ice lolly right...... you guys have ones for otters?..... wow they must be real special animals over there.....

...... i like calypso's...... dunno if you have them tho ;)

Antarctican said:
What's your favourite:
-breakfast cereal..... use to be crunchy NUT cornflakes (untill now!)..... still i may be able to enjoy them again after iv been tested. ;)
-chocolate bar (and describe it, cuz we may not have the same names in North America)..... Terry's Chocolate orange (dark).... and good ol' fashioned cadburys dairy milk.
-non-alcoholic drink..... strawberry smoothie..... or pepsi
-alcoholic drink..... vodka (neat).... and sometimes with a mixer.... JD.... sometimes beer.
-flavour of 'crisps' (potato chips)...... ready salted.... flavours are nasty.
-meal..... chinese... british roast...
-dessert..... profita rolls.... or choc gatueax ;)
(and if you can't narrow it down to just one answer, feel free to give a few)

:mrgreen:

EBphotography said:
ICE LOLLYS! LOL!!
(Yeah, they sure talk funny 'over there', don't they EBphotography)

Tell us about your job (graphic design): what type of clients do you have, what kind of projects do you work on etc.

Antarctican said:
Tell us about your job (graphic design): what type of clients do you have, what kind of projects do you work on etc.

I started my own design business 'Archangel Design' about 4 years ago..... (now you now where i get the name)...... I freelance for a few big companies..... doing bus advertising, magazine adverts, corporate stationary etc.....

i guess you could say im more of an old school designer..... i take great care in being able to communicate the right message for a company through thier adverting and design...... rather than being an 'eye candy' designer who just makes everything look pretty....... and i dont do web design or any of that 'new media' stuff either...... nowadays a graphic designer is expected to be able to build a website...... :roll: ..was is the world coming to..... sorry this ended up as a bit of a rant didnt it!........ woops. :greenpbl:

But to give you an example of my job...... this week...... I have been mostly designing....
A flyer for a travel company..... this is just a promotional flyer.... with flight times on the reverse.....
..... and a bus side design for a 'mobile pc guy'...... this is basically a large advert that covers the side of the city buses.

Some weeks tho i have no work at all :blushing:...... :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back