MOTW - Doenoe

hobbes28

Incredible
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.fatephoto.com
This week's member of the week is none other than our tpf'er from the Netherlands, Daan (doenoe).

My first question is, where did the username come from?

DAAAAN! :D :D :D

So, when ya comin' to visit me? I'll board ya! I have a couch for ya! :D

How long have you known you wanted to work with animals for a living?

When I meet you, are you going to show me a sample of your kung fu?

oh wow, im MOTW :biggrin:
Well, my username involved alcohol. Was with a bunch of friends, havin a good time and doing some drinking. And at some point, for no apperent reason we started to talk funny............like using the oe sound in every word (the oe sounds like the english oo, as in cool) And then Daan became Doenoe. Have used that name eversince. Very unique, so i can use it almost everytime.
Corry, i can visit you in March.........if you are in New Zealand then. But other then that, i dont think it will be anytime soon....sorry.
And we shall meet at the Germany meet-up right. I think i got some time to train then. So maybe (just maybe) i can show you some stuff.

1) Who is your favorite singer(s) or band(s)?

2) That type car do you own or would like too?

3) What is your favorite color?

1) I like all kinds of music and i dont really have one fav.........but if i would have to choose, im going for The Prodigy
2) I dont own a car. My parents got a Hyundai Excel (dark blue) And i drive in it more then my dad (mom doesnt have a license). Car i would like to own: Audi TT, all pimped up. Love that car.
3) That would be light blue

You skipped my 'how long have you known you wanted to work with animals' question.

And...how many pets do you have?

Oh, and I'm going to request a new self portrait. :p

Oh, sorry about that Corey. Well, in the old days i wanted to work with animals. But i gave that idea up when i was older. And i gave it up because i thought (thought wrong) that i had to take some classes i didnt like. So i went and learned to be an electrician (almost, only did one year) then i went and learned to work with metal and stuff (i did that for 3 years, also didnt finish) I then decided that school wasnt my thing and went to the supermarket for a fulltime job. But after a couple of years its just not the job i want to do when im old. So i started thinking about something new and came back to the working with animals thing again. Ive been homeschooling for 2 years now and doing the internship with the birds for 6 months or so.
In short: i wanted it since i was young, but i only started 2 years ago :)
We got 1 dog, a parakeet (downstairs pets) and i got my snake and 2 bearded dragons in my room.
Self portrait...............ok, ill do my best. But you have to have some patience :)

Ooooohhhh you like the Prodigy, saw them live back in the 90's, god im feel old.

anyways..... so just how many pets do you have then??

Live eh, nice. Those guys are wicked.
And i just answered that one post up :D But ill just type it again (i mean paste offcourse): We got 1 dog, a parakeet (downstairs pets) and i got my snake and 2 bearded dragons in my room.

doenoe said:
Live eh, nice. Those guys are wicked.
And i just answered that one post up :D But ill just type it again (i mean paste offcourse): We got 1 dog, a parakeet (downstairs pets) and i got my snake and 2 bearded dragons in my room.

oh yeah, didn't see but hey I went to the pub after work so my eyes are a bit funny at the momentm ;)

ok then so.....

whats the best thing about working with the Birds? and the worst?

What specifically do you do with birds? I also work with birds at one of my jobs!

Best picture on TPF at the moment?
Favorite thread?
Best place to be in the Netherlands?
Which three words describe TPF the best?
Which three words describe you the best?
Funniest Dutch word?
What question don't you like to answer?

pascal

Most reactions

Back