MOTW - Doenoe

lostprophet: best thing is probably just letting the birds fly and the moment it lands on your hand. Worst thing (people aint gonna like this) i had to kill some pigeons for food. The pigeons are brought to us by their owners (they really are pigeon lovers) but for some reason they sometimes have to get rid of them. So we get them.........alive. And we have to break their neck (from the pigeons, not the owners :p) Thats the worst. Everything else is just groovy. Even the cleaning, cause the birds are still in their enlcosures when we do that, so you just keep on interacting with them :)
EBphotography: I got an internship at a place where there are about 45 birds of prey. About 35 of them are on display for visitors. There are several demo's with the birds every week. What i do is cleaning the cages, weighing the birds, train the birds in flying (as in coming to the hand and stuff) fixing the food, drinking coffee. Those are the things i usually do. Sometimes a cage has to be built or the garden needs some cleaning up.
duncanp: sure, i can do some german homework for you, but you wont a good grade :biggrin:
Jeff Canes: 27 years
core_17: see the next anwer for that
Puscas: 1 tough one, but im going for Woodsac's Withstanding Time
2 i like the eye spy with my camera eye thread alot :)
3 my home
4 best forum ever
5 uhm (thats not a word btw) sarcastic little bastard :mrgreen:
6 flapdrol (something like turd, if you would translate it)
7 Corry's question :biggrin:

doenoe said:
lostprophet: best thing is probably just letting the birds fly and the moment it lands on your hand. Worst thing (people aint gonna like this) i had to kill some pigeons for food. The pigeons are brought to us by their owners (they really are pigeon lovers) but for some reason they sometimes have to get rid of them. So we get them.........alive. And we have to break their neck (from the pigeons, not the owners :p) Thats the worst. Everything else is just groovy. Even the cleaning, cause the birds are still in their enlcosures when we do that, so you just keep on interacting with them :)
EBphotography: I got an internship at a place where there are about 45 birds of prey. About 35 of them are on display for visitors. There are several demo's with the birds every week. What i do is cleaning the cages, weighing the birds, train the birds in flying (as in coming to the hand and stuff) fixing the food, drinking coffee. Those are the things i usually do. Sometimes a cage has to be built or the garden needs some cleaning up.
duncanp: sure, i can do some german homework for you, but you wont a good grade :biggrin:
Jeff Canes: 27 years
core_17: see the next anwer for that
Puscas: 1 tough one, but im going for Woodsac's Withstanding Time
2 i like the eye spy with my camera eye thread alot :)
3 my home
4 best forum ever
5 uhm (thats not a word btw) sarcastic little bastard :mrgreen:
6 flapdrol (something like turd, if you would translate it)
7 Corry's question :biggrin:

:er:

lostprophet said:

TWENTY FOUR!!!!!

Daan, how long have you been interested in photography?

How did you come across this site?

What about TPF made you decide to join?

Please provide us with a picture of your puppy dog.

I remember you from when I used to hang out on SsnakesS.com...are you still active on reptile forums?

Bearing in mind I love you wildlife shots, when you finish your internship will you still go back there and photograph the birds and post them on here???

Cos if you don't I might have fly to The Netherlands and kick your ass :lol:

Corry: 1 havent been interested in photography for a long time. Think i bought my Fuji Finepix S304 about 4 years ago. Thats when i really started to get interested.
2 I read a post on a reptile site, which was posted by Big Mike.
3 Wasnt really something particular that made me join. Just joined and started the fun. Very good choice to do, cause i really learned alot on this forum and had lots of laughs to.
Radna001.JPG

Not really a puppy anymore, since she is like 12 years old. But still cute though :)
Big Mike: Im not really active on reptile forums anymore. Still visit www.reptilescanada.com every now and then, to read some posts about ball pythons and bearded dragons. But thats about it.
lostprophet: hell yeah. Im still going to that place when im done. Still want to see the birds i worked with and shoot lots of pics. And the people who work there are also great. And you can still fly over, just have to pass on the ass kicking :)

Note: I have a tendency to call dogs and cats of all ages puppies and kitties. :p

And ON that note....WHAT A CUTE PUPPY DOG!!!! :D

What kind of a container can handle that snake of that magnitude?

(You don't even have to answer that, it was for the sake of this giant pun)

:lol: Woot! How drunky drunk were you in that pic, Daan?

Explain to me again how Daan is pronounced? Would it be like D-ah-n?

you've either really big hands or they are tiny pints or the whisky I'm drinking is very strong :lol:

Most reactions

Back