MOTW is..... Alpha

You just got a windfall of $15,000 from an aunt you didn't know you had - what photographic equipment would you invest it in?

A Mamiya 645 AFDII w/ZD back, a couple leaf-shutter lenses, and a Profoto Acute 2R rig.

You recently asked for photos from other members to retouch - if you were to go to my flickr account, which one would you choose that you think could benefit from your retouching skills. Entirely up to you whether you actually want to do it or not, but I'm curious.

I would add the horns back in to this photo of Hertz.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chris-of-arabia/2539091895/in/set-72157605376445964/

Show us a picture that most closely represents where you are at artistically.

Standing in front of a mirror in a dark room.

selfportraitwg9.jpg

is there a better sushi place than Sushi Blues in Raleigh?

should i drive my brother's car back to PA for him and fly home from NC or should i have him drive and then get to spend a few more days with him?

for whatever reason, i thought you were blond. how does that make you feel?

is there a better sushi place than Sushi Blues in Raleigh?

Yes. A couple of them. Carolina Sushi and Roll, and Waraji, to name a few.

should i drive my brother's car back to PA for him and fly home from NC or should i have him drive and then get to spend a few more days with him?

Have him drive. Raleigh is cooler than you think.

for whatever reason, i thought you were blond. how does that make you feel?

Stupid.

why a cantaloupe and a banana?

My avatar? One is a cantaloupe and the other is a slice of cantaloupe, not a banana.

whats your favorite song/artist?

I don't really have one favorite of all time, though if I had to choose it would probably be Beast of Burden by the Rolling Stones.

If you had 1 wish what would it be?

To have a complete understanding of everything that ever has or will exist.

It's such a perfect wish, except for the fact that I'd have to trade all of my curiosity.

You just had what you consider the best meal of your life, complete with wine and dessert.

What was it?

Dinner at the French Laundry. Whatever they feel like cooking I'm fine with it.

A 1985 Salon le Mesnil to start. My birth year, too!

A grand cru chablis w/ appetizers. I don't care who. They're all great.

I can't decide between a 1978 La Tache and a 1947 Cheval Blanc w/ the main course. Maybe both.

A 1990 d'Yquem to polish the night off.

I can't decide between a 1978 La Tache and a 1947 Cheval Blanc w/ the main course. Maybe both.

A 1990 d'Yquem to polish the night off.

Maybe a 1974 Monte Carlo would hit the spot.

Most reactions

Back