MOTW is..... Alpha

Maybe a 1974 Monte Carlo would hit the spot.

I have something of a soft spot for muscle cars but generally stay away from American cars in the interest of reliability.

Do you make self-portraits often?

No. That's the only one I've ever developed. I have three others still sitting in film holders that I haven't developed yet.

Do you like the way you look in photographs?

Not since I was about 10 years old. I don't trust photographers as far as I can throw them. That often includes myself.

Who's your favourite model?

My girlfriend. She's positively stunning.

post a picture of your girlfriend. share with us how stunning she is!

can i schedule some of your time for tonight????!

post a picture of your girlfriend. share with us how stunning she is!

That part of my personal life I prefer to keep off the internet.

Funny story. The first time I ever tried to shoot nudes I suddenly had a perfect storm of equipment failures. Flash sync wouldn't work, film wouldn't advance, optical slave failed, accidentally exposed film holders....

can i schedule some of your time for tonight????!

Yes.

When you (or if you were to) go to a photography store were do you go and what is the first thing that you go look at?

No. The Firefox start page w/ google search is.

Snap!

Where are you planning to take your life and career?

Art for art's sake, or money for god's sake?

Given that you are very much into your MF & LF photography, do you play your music on vinyl and a turntable?

ID11 or D-76?

Let's have a photograph of something you really appreciate the workmanship on

If you had to pick just one photo, that has been taken by a member of this forum, that you wished you had taken what photo would it be and why?

On the whole would you say you like the photos you take?

Snap!

Where are you planning to take your life and career?

Med school. I'm not sure which specialty, yet.

Art for art's sake, or money for god's sake?

Creating for the sake of creating. I don't believe "art" has any intrinsic meaning. And I don't believe there's any such thing as "money for god's sake"

Given that you are very much into your MF & LF photography, do you play your music on vinyl and a turntable?

Yes, actually. Two turntables and a mixer and sometimes a mic. Having been a hip-hop DJ for 7 years, vinyl is most definitely my thing, especially scratching. I also have a collection of non-hip hop in vinyl. On the other hand, I'm no stranger to digital audio media.

ID11 or D-76?
Usually HC-110, and I've been meaning to play around with Precysol. It does wonderful things to Delta.

Let's have a photograph of something you really appreciate the workmanship on

Care to be more specific?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back