lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Member of the week is MissMia

get posting those questions

post the last picture you took.

I love living in Arizona. The summer is my favorite time of year here, when we get the summer monsoon storms. I do miss being near the ocean in San Diego, but overall I'd rather live here.

Have you always lived in Arizona? (I see you partly answered this one above, while I was typing out these questions!)

Do you play/do any sports?

How old are your kids?

If someone was cooking you your favorite meal, what would it be?

Here is the last photo I have taken. It was a reject from my attempt for the "A Day in the Life" project.

Mia-Pool.jpg

Thank you - yes those photos are all mine. I think it's a good start, but I still have a long way to go with my photography skills.

Have you always lived in Arizona? (I see you partly answered this one above, while I was typing out these questions!)

Do you play/do any sports?

How old are your kids?

If someone was cooking you your favorite meal, what would it be?

I was born in San Diego and moved to Arizona in 2001.

I play tennis and golf.

I don't have any children. I do have 2 dogs, 2 birds and 1 husband - Does that count? :lol:

Favorite Meal - Kung Pao Chicken

What's the last costume you wore for Halloween?

I was a biker chick. The best costume ever had to be when I dressed up as Monica Lewinski! Back in the late 90s I actually looked like a thinner version of her - people would stop me in the store to tell me that. I'll have to find the photos of that one :lol:

The City/Town in which you live in is planning a celebration parade in your honour, what did you do to deserve this?

A parade in my honour? Never! :lol: It's got to be for someone else with my name!

There is actually a woman that lives about a mile away who has my exact maiden name.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back