MOTW is..... Ockie

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Member of the week is my mate from dA, Ockie

so get asking questions then

Will there be a new avatar theme this week?

What new adventures would you like to see Colin get involved in?

Tell us a little about yourself

so you doing anything good on July 13th???

Will there be a new avatar theme this week?

What new adventures would you like to see Colin get involved in?

Tell us a little about yourself

New avatar theme, why not?

Colin... haven't seen him for a while, so I guess any adventure proving he is still alive and well would do for now, but perhaps something outside in the sun would be great, make sure he has a hat on ;)

And about myself... here goes:

I'm 20, born and living in Spain, both parents are dutch. I'm studying Computer Science since 2 & half years ago at the University of Málaga, and liking it less and less... (guess it has something to do with photography, which I'm liking more and more).
Feels kind of weird to write about myself, so I won't add much more... I won't say what kind of music I like because its nearly everything, from classic music to electronic trance and from rock to country...
As long as its not "reggueton" (crappy music they play in the disco's here).
Started taking photography more less serious since last year February more less.

so you doing anything good on July 13th???
I sure hope so... if anyone is on Holidays then near Marbella... come to "Dreamers-Disco", I'll hopefully be there enjoying a concert / session from Dj Tijs Verwest aka Dj Tiësto ;)
Ockie. Oi! Ockie. Oi! Ockie, Ockie, Ockie?

What who where why?

Hello Ockie, pleasure to meet you.

*hand shake*

Please explain to the crew, your username.

...thanks in advance.
Hello RyMo
Handshake_emoticon___UPDATED.gif
about my username:
Well, about 10 years ago my older brother (from fathers side only) who lives in Holland used that name for online games, since I was quite "addicted" to online gaming back then I also started using that name, and have been using it for online accounts ever since really... I only have been watermarking my photo's with my real name (Ockerse) since about a month or two...

What should the avatar be this week?

What is your favorite thing to shoot?

Post your favortie shot that you have taken and favorite shot that someone here has taken.

post your favorite picture of yourself

What should the avatar be this week?

What is your favorite thing to shoot?

Post your favortie shot that you have taken and favorite shot that someone here has taken.

Avatars should be Penguins vs Otters. Or cookies if neutral. :sexywink:

My favorite "thing" to shoot is people. People living their daily lives - often referred to as Street Photography I believe ;).
I like to shoot that with cameras that are older than me on 400 ISO film's pushed to 1600 in developing (I love film grain) :drool:

My favorite shot is:
img9272uj8.jpg

And my favorite posted here is one from Andy, I can't find it, it was posted a long time ago... its a photo of a Spitfire... he sent it to me in high res and I got it printed for a uncle of mine who flew in Spitfires in WW2.
Here it is: http://www.hardpointphotography.fotopic.net/p24279721_v10.html

post your favorite picture of yourself
Hmm, I don't have much of those... besides that I don't lend my camera to much people... Anyhow, a more less recent photo my mom took is:
d5630fbe92c319darw4.jpg

and another one I don't dislike would be:
mg0214modww6.jpg

How many languages do you speak?
Native 2 - Spanish and Dutch
Good 1 - English
understand but too lazy to speak most of the time: French and German

If you could go anywhere and do anything for a 3 week vacation, where would you go?
Hmm, I think it would be to the US, I was there 10 years ago with my parents and I remember I really liked it...
3 weeks might still be short for a trip to the US though... oh well.

^^^^ Uhhh, can you narrow it down a bit? US is a big place. What would you want to see/do?

^^^^ Uhhh, can you narrow it down a bit? US is a big place. What would you want to see/do?

Last time I went mostly to National parks (Yellowstone, Yosemite, Sequoia, Mojave desert, etc), so I'd like to see some cities - New York, Boston, Washington.

I see from your pic posted above, you like to swing the sticks...I'm a fellow golfer.

What's your handicap?

7.6 - But I haven't played for like 3 years until 2 months ago so I'll probably play handicap 15 or so at the moment, but I'm starting to play a little bit again - once or twice a month... I was at 5.4 before I had to seriously start studying... used to practice like 5 days a week...

What kind of clubs do you have?

Cleveland irons, Ping woods (won them in a competition) and a Ping putter (bought it in the US 10 years ago). I can't remember the model of the Cleveland irons, but they are about 5 years old, I think they are called T-3 or something like that. Regular iron shift on the irons and Stiff graphite on the woods (8.5º on the driver).

Have you shot a hole in one?

Nope, but my mom did 2 weeks ago! :confused:
Do you have a preference for balls that you like to play with? (golf balls!)
Titleist Pro-V. I tend to find quite a lot of golf balls, I work every now and then in the weekends at the golf course as Marshall or Starter, so I never have to buy balls :mrgreen:

Do you walk and carry? Pull cart? Power Cart?
Walk and carry mostly, in the summer when I have 3 liters of drinks in my bag I normally pull cart :p

Whats your handicap & best (golf) score?

What kind of car do you drive?

Do you have any pets?

Who is the weirdest person in your opinion on this forum?

Who do you love to see posts from?

Who on the forum makes you laugh?

What kind of car do you drive?
A 11 year old Opel (Vauxhaul for some) Astra SW.

Do you have any pets?
In my shared college flat there are 2 monkeys, not sure if they can be considered as pets or pests. :p
My parents have 10 dogs. (10 yes, and I'm not typing in binary).

Who is the weirdest person in your opinion on this forum?
Hmm, do you mean that there is anyone normal here?

Who do you love to see posts from?
Well, I quite like "The (Ongoing) Adventures of Colin the Bear", so posts in that thread by Antartican would definitely qualify.

Who on the forum makes you laugh?
The random threads from (or about) Andy. :lmao:

^^

Most reactions

Back