MOTW is..... Ockie

So sorry to hear about Dennis. *hugs*

Hope this place will lift your spirits a bit.

beautiful dog... I lost both of mine within the last year or so... I know how that feels.

Its the second one me & my parents have lost in 14 days... we still have 9 more left though... my parents live a bit "lost" in the hills with a decent amount of terrain around the house :)

sorry to hear about that mate

anyway a question...

Are you the Technoviking?

I only ask because you two are never on line at the same time

I'm probably gonna ask this every week til I get a straight answer...

What's the worst question you could possibly be asked by anyone?

And what's the answer to it?

:greenpbl:

hmm... the tone of my parents when they ask me "how long are you going to take to finish computer science" sure isn't nice...

the answer is "I hope 3 more years"...

kira knightley or this?

How do you rate photographic services such as Venture - who do funky styled photos?

(www.thisisventure.co.uk)

I don't work for them but I am thinking about going to them for a family photo and wanted your opinion?

kira knightley or this?

Depends on which I can keep longer :greenpbl:
But probably the lenses... more = better right?:D:D:D

chocolate or vanilla?

Chocolate :blushing:

How do you rate photographic services such as Venture - who do funky styled photos?

(www.thisisventure.co.uk)

I don't work for them but I am thinking about going to them for a family photo and wanted your opinion?

Hmm, I checked their gallery on their website and I don't really like the style they use...
But if you do like that style then why not going to them?

You could also check if there is anyone on this board near you who might be interested in giving it a try... :afro:

How come I don't remember ever seeing you on here before? I must be really really oblivious cause I've just had a look at your posts and we've hit a lot of the same threads. How could I not remember Ockie?!

Where do you see yourself in ten years??

How come I don't remember ever seeing you on here before? I must be really really oblivious cause I've just had a look at your posts and we've hit a lot of the same threads. How could I not remember Ockie?!

Where do you see yourself in ten years??

Hmm... I don't even know where I'll be next year... but I'll guess either in Spain, Holland or the US.
I'd like to work & live a couple of years in those 3 country's...

why is it that whenever I have a week off work it rains?

Most reactions

Back