MOTW is..... Ockie

Hey, you've got a penguin av, and you linked to Colin's thread. You sweetie you!! (Or do you need a favour? :lmao: )

What's your favourite meal? Dessert? Beverage?

Hey, you've got a penguin av, and you linked to Colin's thread. You sweetie you!! (Or do you need a favor? :lmao: )

Eh, I've always liked penguins... can't remember if I've ever even seen an otter... last time I was in a zoo was too long ago... But if you can get me a 5D I won't say no :D

What's your favourite meal? Dessert? Beverage?
Favorite meal: Nearly raw steak with fries and vegetables.
Dessert: "kinder"-chocolate ice cream :drool:
Beverage: With alcohol: Rum-cola. Without: Milk?

Do you think think that Anty will like my Avatar?

Canon or Nikon?

Which camera should get?

Should I shoot RAW or JPEG?

Do you think think that Anty will like my Avatar?
Hmm, I somehow think she won't ;)

Canon or Nikon?
Canon for digital, Nikon for film. :mrgreen:

Which camera should get?
A Canon 5D, or wait a couple of weeks/months(???) for the 5D Mk II or however they'll call it. The 5D has a great price at the moment though... But whatever camera you get, the lenses are more important... you'll end up changing camera's anyway, good Lenses should stay a while longer :thumbup:

Should I shoot RAW or JPEG?
RRRRRRRAW.
¨¨

Well... Not as much as if I had this as my avatar, but hey I'm going for the underdog (you notice Okie is keeping track?).

600_penguin.jpg

Heehee, I hadn't noticed he was keeping score. And it is human nature that after seeing no otters yet, people would start to pick them for their av. Even though deep down they really much prefer penguins.
qq.png

Ockie - what was the last movie you saw?

Heehee, I hadn't noticed he was keeping score. And it is human nature that after seeing no otters yet, people would start to pick them for their av. Even though deep down they really much prefer penguins.

Ockie - what was the last movie you saw?

Liar Liar. :D

PS: I'll be away now for a couple of hours :(
I'm going to dig a grave for one of my dogs, my parent's are taking him to the vet in 5 minutes to put him to sleep :(, I don't think I'll be in the mood for forums after that, so I'll keep answering questions tomorrow morning (around 12 {GMT+1} or so I think)

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

im sorry to hear youre putting your dog down :(

:hug::

Soooooo sorry. That's terribly sad news. :(

im sorry to hear youre putting your dog down :(

:hug::

thanks both, Dennis wasn't too well for some days already, but today he was kind of completely lost... walked into things a couple of times during the morning, got even worse this afternoon... He'd probably died tonight else.
At least he didn't suffer this way.

This is how he looked like back in summer of 2005:
pict2019ur3.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back