MOTW - JTHphoto

JTHphoto said:
imallinshare.jpg
How do you do that???
Do you have a collection of anything? Picture if yes!
What's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
How do you vent your anger?
Who is always able to cheer you up when you're sad?
Do you have any hidden talents?
Have you ever mooned or flashed someone?

Alison said:
Alrighty then.........

How about a picture of your fridge and the meaning behind your user name :D

fridge_8322share.jpg

chris82 said:
and of course a pic from your window

sorry chris, didn't get to this during the day, but you're not missing much... nothing special, just stucco houses jammed in together as close as possible... ;) next door is for sale, that could be you... :D

my view from the home-office window...
window_8324_filteredshare.jpg

zombiekilla3k said:
1. How do you do that???
2. Do you have a collection of anything? Picture if yes!
3. What's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
4. How do you vent your anger?
5. Who is always able to cheer you up when you're sad?
6. Do you have any hidden talents?
7. Have you ever mooned or flashed someone?

1. How do you do that???
I'm really fast, like superman fast. Actually it's pretty easy to do with PS. take a few shots (same exposure settings, on a tripod), and then layer them in PS erasing over yourself on each top layer. there might be other ways but that's how I did it. there is a "multiple-me" photo theme that might have more detail from someone better at PS than myself. one piece of advice is don't overlap yourself like I did, it took forever to erase the layers just right.

2. Do you have a collection of anything? Picture if yes!
not really, my wife would say that I collect succulents. I bet you haven't heard that one before. what do you think, is this weird?

IMG_8265.jpg

IMG_8266.jpg

IMG_8267.jpg

It's kind of a compulsion... :crazy:

3. What's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
To pick just one would be almost impossible, I am fortunate to be surrounded by individuals performing unselfish acts of kindness all the time. As for strangers, twice I have been stranded in the middle of nowhere because of my own stupidity, and been dug out and/or towed to town/camp. Both gentlemen refused any compensation. I have "paid it forward" several times since then.

jeep_old.jpg

4. How do you vent your anger?
I'm generally not an angry person, but I have done just about everything from hit/kick something, scream, excercise, deep breathing, and prayer.

5. Who is always able to cheer you up when you're sad?
I'm pretty easy to cheer up, but I can't help but smile from ear to ear when any one of my 4 nephews smiles or runs up to me to give me a hug. It doesn't matter how miserable i may be feeling that just lights up my day.

IMG_7475copy_filtered.jpg
IMG_7348share.jpg

IMG_4370share.jpg

IMG_6561share.jpg

6. Do you have any hidden talents?
I'm not aware of any, but they may just be really well hidden. I can juggle, does that count?

7. Have you ever mooned or flashed someone?
Nope, not my style. ;)

what's the most embarresing thing that has ever happened to you? (We're all friends here, you can tell us :) )

Whats the most expensive thing you have ever broken or damaged?

If you could be the best in the world at one thing, what would it be?

Who is the most famous person you've ever met?

Have you ever cried the during a sad movie, if so which one, and did you tell people that you just had something in your eye?

Have i asked to many questions?

Jeff Canes said:
When did you first become interested in photograph?

Have you taken any photography classes?

I first became interested in photography somewhere between graduating high school and my sophomore year of college. I spend a lot of time hiking and jeeping in the outdoors and wanted to capture the beautiful things that I experienced. It was also about creating memories of people/events that would last a lifetime. My parents bought be a 35mm rebel for my 20th birthday and I have been hooked ever since (9 years).

UofA wouldn't let you take a photo class unless you were a photo major, so after I graduated i signed up for one at the local community college, but they were transitioning from darkroom to digital so I stopped after 2 classes. I was working 2 jobs at the time, and besides not having the time, was really disappointed about not being in a darkroom. I haven't had any formal training since. I did get to make a pinhole camera in a physics class, that was fun.

panzershreck said:
a man places a plate of food on a stool, then covers it with a red curtain

is the food nervous or depressed?

if it looks good, then both, because it has met it's match.

JohnMF said:
what's the most embarresing thing that has ever happened to you? (We're all friends here, you can tell us :) )

Whats the most expensive thing you have ever broken or damaged?

If you could be the best in the world at one thing, what would it be?

Who is the most famous person you've ever met?

Have you ever cried the during a sad movie, if so which one, and did you tell people that you just had something in your eye?

Have i asked to many questions?

most embarassing...
jeep_old.jpg

most expensive thing broken/damaged...
jeep_old.jpg

best in the world at one thing...
swing dancing

most famous person i have met...
I played paintball with Ricky Schroeder once. I captured the flag and he ran point. we won. seriously. I also saw the back of Oprah's head at Caesar's in Vegas... and rode in the same plane as Kevin Johnson (phx suns), although he was in first class, i was in coach.

sad movies and crying...
I remember crying in Top Gun when Goose died... :(

:lol: hid it successfully until now, so i didn't have to make excuses for it...

And then Pearl Harbor made me cry when all the guys were drowning in the sinking ships. I have heard first person accounts of it from my Papa, which made it VERY real for me.

too many questions?
never, ask away, but i won't answer them until tomorrow... need sleepy...:D

good answers Squire!

The back of Oprah's head too! I would say that is worth the whole face of Jerry Springer and maybe both the elbows of Montel Williams combined :)

(Great interview so far!!)

Did you get out kayaking this summer, as I think you said you wanted to?

If you could travel anywhere, at no cost to you, where would you go?

hey jason good to see you in here!!! been a good read tooo :)

so let me ask you then... how did you venture into photography?

Most reactions

Back