MOTW - JTHphoto

photo gal said:
Thanks Jason....now can you tell me about that dream that has occured 3 times????

dreams are so weird, it was about going out hiking/camping with 3 friends (the friends changed each time), we got lost and separated, then I came upon an old deserted house/cabin in the middle of the forest/wilderness on top of a mountain. As I aproach the house, 2 of my friends are already there. About the time we greet eachother, the sun begins to set and we hear a loud growling noise and crashing sounds. We turn to see a huge gorilla-monster thing going over the next ridge. There is always a sense of despair for our still lost friend who must spend the night out in the wilderness alone. Except for the three friends and some mysterious, obscure items at the bottom of a river i cross earlier in the dream, everything is identical. The river, house, forest, creature... all are the same, including the mood and weird feeling when I wake up.

Are you going to interpret for me? or put me in a straight-jacket now? :crazy: I think it's just about having a falling out with friends or a premonition of sorts of drifting apart from them... people choose their own paths and unfortunately don't always end up in the safest place, and sometimes our hands are tied. ;)

mad_malteaser said:
What's your favourite joke to tell?
I'm not very good at telling jokes, but I always kind of liked the one about the gorilla hunt...
A man decides that he wants to go hunt gorillas in Africa. He hears about this guide and calls him up. The guide says I will make all the arrangements all you have to do is buy your ticket down here and pay me for my services upon delivery of a gorilla. The man says all right and takes the next flight out to Africa. When he lands there his guide pulls up in a jeep and yells for him to get in. The man gets into the jeep and looks in the back seat at the equipment. There he sees a baseball bat, a shotgun, and a small ferocious looking chihuahua. The man turns to the guide and asks, “Where are all of the supplies?” The guide looks at him, them looks at the stuff in the back seat and says, "It's right there". The guide sees the puzzled look on the guys face and pulls over to explain. “Alright” says the guide, “When we see a gorilla, I am going to chase it up at tree and then climb up after it to knock it down. When the gorilla hits the ground the dog is going to run up and bite the gorilla in the balls. While the dog has it distracted, run over and hit it over the head with the baseball bat and kill it." So they continue down the road and sure enough a gorilla runs across the road and up a tree. The guide parks quickly and jumps out to go after him. About halfway up the tree the man looks back at the gear again and then asks, "Hey, what's the shotgun for!?" “OH ****,” says the guide “I almost forgot the most important part. If this gorilla knocks me out of the tree you shoot that damn dog!”

Hey Jason, cool interview so far.

So what is your wife's first name then?
Will you always only have the cutest nephews of the world?

Will you consider coming to Germany in 2008?
(THAT could be a good first chance to go travelling and it isn't quite as far away as Australia or New Zealand ... I won't mention the word "spectacular" along with qualifiers such as "more" or "less" here now!)

LaFoto said:
Hey Jason, cool interview so far.

So what is your wife's first name then?
Will you always only have the cutest nephews of the world?

Will you consider coming to Germany in 2008?
(THAT could be a good first chance to go travelling and it isn't quite as far away as Australia or New Zealand ... I won't mention the word "spectacular" along with qualifiers such as "more" or "less" here now!)

Wife's first name...
Joy

On nephews...
Of 3 sisters or sis-in-laws, 1 is done, 1 is a single mom, and 1 is thinking of trying again soon, but it's complicated, so I may have a niece someday, then again I may not. But after reading your question again, you might be asking if I might someday have the cutest children of my own? When the timing and $$$ is right, we will probably adopt internationally, but even once you get started that could be a 2 year process, so it will probably be awhile.

On Germany 2008...
I would love to say a resounding "Yes!" as I am always fascinated by the stories and photos coming out of the TPF meetups, and it certainly looks like you have made some wonderful plans for that trip. Sadly, I am broke :( and have only 1 week paid vacation... :( :( so some pretty drastic changes would have to be made in the financial areas of my life for this to be a reality :)

Is music important in your life?

Who is your favorite singer or band?

What is your earliest memory of life?

Jeff Canes said:
Is music important in your life?

Who is your favorite singer or band?

What is your earliest memory of life?

on music...
I wouldn't say important, i love listening to all types of music, but i have no musical talent whatsoever. I had to fake it when we played the recorders in grade school. I greatly respect and admire musicians for there skills/art.

favorite band?
Captain Geech and the Shrimp-Shack Shooters

earliest memory?
I remember driving down the road with my dad and seeing a "One Way" sign, and yelling out "ONE WAY! ONE WAY!". My dad asked me how I knew what it said... I said I saw it on Sesame Street. My dad says I was 3. Anything before that is very vague, i don't know if i just remember things from old photos or actual events...

i watched most of the game last night and i have a feeling nobody can get past New York this year... unfortunately (i hate the yankees). I love it when a small market team can beat the Yankees, but I don't see it happening this year. Especially with St. Louis fumbling, and all of the Mets' pitching issues. Nobody's hot enough to take them.

Is Derek Jeter the man or what? 5 for 5, two singles, two doubles, and a home run... amazing.

Can you use chopsticks?
What kind of movies do you like? (drama, comedy, action, etc)
Who's your least favourite celebrity?

Antarctican said:
Can you use chopsticks?
What kind of movies do you like? (drama, comedy, action, etc)
Who's your least favourite celebrity?

On chopsticks...
I forgot to bring a fork today, so I ate both my breakfast and lunch with some throw-away chopsticks I keep in my drawer. Some meals were just meant to be eaten with chopsticks. Oatmeal, however, was not, i got some weird looks from a coworker this morning. :crazy: I haven't used chopsticks in probably a month, what made you ask that question today?

On movies...
I just like movies. All kinds. Action and comedy are probably at the top. I like a good mystery, western, sci-fi, or jackie chan flick too.

Least favorite celebrity...
I'm really drawing a blank on this one... There's a lot of people that get so much hype, and I don't understand the fascination: Michael Jackson, Paris Hilton, and Brittany Spears are a few that come to mind. if i never had to see or hear about any of those people on my television again I wouldn't be missing anything.

Who was the first girl you can remember having a crush on (it can be a celebrity)?

Do you believe in ghosts and the paranormal?

What is the most bizarre gift anyone has ever given you?

Have you ever done something bad and let someone else take the blame for it?

Who does the cooking and housework in your home, you or your wife?

JohnMF said:
Who was the first girl you can remember having a crush on (it can be a celebrity)?

Do you believe in ghosts and the paranormal?

What is the most bizarre gift anyone has ever given you?

Have you ever done something bad and let someone else take the blame for it?

Who does the cooking and housework in your home, you or your wife?

first crush...
Third grade, her name was Laurie, we held hands at a field trip to the local skating rink... then she sent her friend to break up with me during music class... b****.

:lol:

ghosts...
I have a theory that when people see ghosts they are just seeing the floaty things in their eyes. to answer your question though, I have never seen a ghost, but yes, i believe there is more going on then what we can see. A little off topic but weird... my sisters are identical twins and i'm almost 100% sure they have some kind of unconscious ESP brain-hookup, we won't let them play on the same team for Pictionary, it's wild. :)

bizarre gift...
A mud fish. Seriously, the thing was like a dirt clod in the shape of a fish... it prolly cost my grandmother a fortune too.

bad things, dishing off the blame...
Came close a couple times as a kid, but always eventually owned up to it. Eventually I just realized that I wouldn't be able to live with myself. damn conscience.

chores at home...
She does all the baking, I do all the grilling, and the rest of the cooking/prep we do together or trade off depending on how we are feeling.

The house cleaning is probably 60/40 in favor of my wife... okay maybe 70/30. ;) I just have a slightly higher tolerance for filth. :) But I do all the yard work, that's gotta count for something right?

good questions... :thumbup:

JTHphoto said:
On chopsticks...
I forgot to bring a fork today, so I ate both my breakfast and lunch with some throw-away chopsticks I keep in my drawer. Some meals were just meant to be eaten with chopsticks. Oatmeal, however, was not, i got some weird looks from a coworker this morning. :crazy: I haven't used chopsticks in probably a month, what made you ask that question today?
I was just trying to ask a weird and wonderful question...who knew you'd actually be using chopsticks today?? (Okay, I've got a webcam trained on you, to see why you're doing so well at trivia. Smile and wave!).

Okay, how 'bout this....a tornado/flood/fire is headed to your house and it will be destroyed within the hour. What do you rescue from it?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back