MOTW - Littleman

Peanuts said:
Oh my goodness your backyard is gigantic - and green!

What's your favourite hockey team? - though there may be a lack of ice that far south
it's pretty small compared to most yards... :lol:

remember... everything is bigger in Texas. :p

:mrgreen:

1) If you where to change your name what would you change it to?

2) Are you coming to the Alberta meetup?

Jeff Canes said:
1) If you where to change your name what would you change it to?

2) Are you coming to the Alberta meetup?

I like my name...

and no.

and yeah, you will make the post count :p

Oh, All-knowing Lil'Chris.....

Can you tell me when my headache that I've had all week is going to finally go away?

And how many ibuprofen is too many in a week?

Why does my liver hurt?

core_17 said:
Oh, All-knowing Lil'Chris.....

Can you tell me when my headache that I've had all week is going to finally go away?

And how many ibuprofen is too many in a week?

Why does my liver hurt?
how do you know your liver hurts? I wish I knew if my liver hurt! :lol:

ibuprofen... I can't take that because it makes my nose bleed. :p

and your headache will go away when you move to a warmer climate. :wink:

LittleMan said:
how do you know your liver hurts? I wish I knew if my liver hurt! :lol:

ibuprofen... I can't take that because it makes my nose bleed. :p

and your headache will go away when you move to a warmer climate. :wink:

Pffft! You and Joe both tryin to get me to move to Texas. I know that the whole state will be that much cooler with me in it, but I'm sorry...I can't just up and leave right now! :p

that's not a question!!!

you're supposed to answer everything in this thread in the form of a question!

you know that! :p

:lmao:

core_17 said:
Pffft! You and Joe both tryin to get me to move to Texas? I know that the whole state will be that much cooler with me in it, but I'm sorry...I can't just up and leave right now! :p

There...fixed it.

Would you guys make a bass? Say a five string... Through neck... Ebony (wow that would be heavy) so maybe Koa satin finish... maple fret board... smoked chrome hardware... the pick up name is escaping me for the moment, but what Ernie Ball uses on their basses... I want to say Humbuckers but I'm too lazy to look right now...

What is your favorite Christmas tradition?

What is your favorite Christmas memory?

If you have your tree up already, take a picture for me.

Being from Texas, snow isn't exactly abundant...have you ever been in a snowball fight?

...*remembers you lived in Germany for a while, so I'm guessing ya probably have....answer anyway. :p

If you could live anywhere else in the world, other than Texas or Germany, where would it be, and why?

What is ONE thing I would be surprised to learn about you?

BoblyBill said:
Would you guys make a bass? Say a five string... Through neck... Ebony (wow that would be heavy) so maybe Koa satin finish... maple fret board... smoked chrome hardware... the pick up name is escaping me for the moment, but what Ernie Ball uses on their basses... I want to say Humbuckers but I'm too lazy to look right now...
sure, we can do that... but if we make it out of ebony it will cost a TON and weigh even more! :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back