MOTW - lostprophet

duncanp said:
why are you on so early???
woke up feeling rough and couldnt get back to sleep

Hoppy said:
So who is your best day off tour guide?
(remeber you can be left on the side of the motorway!!!)
well...
tim9g drives a death trap

ray has a nice big 4x4

Mr D has a Merc CLS55

and you have better taste in music... and your picking me up in 30 mins

you!

GoM said:
What's better, LP before or after their metaphorical musical castration? ;)
the 1st two albums, still not sure about the 3rd one

What's your favorite aircraft to photograph? (And can you post some photos of it?)

morydd said:
What's your favorite aircraft to photograph? (And can you post some photos of it?)
the P~51 Mustang
yhwzqi.jpg

Hoppy said:
Jets or Props?
B1 or B2?
Props

never seen a B2 so has to be a Lancer B1B

Hoppy said:
What WERE you trying to do to that deer today???
you keep your mouth shut. thats between me and Dotty

When you eat oreos, do you crunch 'em, or unscrew 'em and lick the centre?

Antarctican said:

they're not that common over here....

do you th ink this is a good excuse to spam, due to the fact you dont answer more that one question in a post :)

lostprophet said:
FOTO-GRAFFIC won it and has been known to wear it whilst taking bus spotters around Reading bus depot

I am working on a act where instead of wing walking we do it on the top of a bus - now it may not be as exciting as the Utterly Butts but when the light catches the costume half-way down the Bath Rd well it dose things to you. A pair of Number 9's in formation and a pair of 17's going full tilt with members of the formation walking team parading up and down the upper deck.......................................................

'be still my beating Heart'

yes he does do Line dancing - don't let him off the hook come people I have outed him - ask him about his costumes - his moves - his boots - His collection of Coutry and Western Classics by the Sons of the West (Hartlepool) Brass Band - don't let him deflect you with talk of Poppy's costume or trips round Reading in an open top bus. :greenpbl: :greenpbl: :greenpbl: :greenpbl: :greenpbl: :greenpbl: :greenpbl:

lostprophet said:
well...
tim9g drives a death trap

ray has a nice big 4x4

Mr D has a Merc CLS55

and you have better taste in music... and your picking me up in 30 mins

you!

I don't believe I am reading this - that's blatent jingoism - I always play your favorites in the car - you gave me a copy of Line dancing for the mentally insane greatest Hits Volume 3.

Hoppy did you get a picture of this deer today? -
it wasn't a big Otter by any chance or maybe a deer dressed as an Otter just to get in one of his photo's and posted on here to be told how bloody cute it is - well I can do cute as you both well know;)

and while we are on the subject why do you now have a Kinder Egg as your logo? You're not going back to that Humping Dumpty fetish are you?

Antarctican said:
WHAT?

duncanp said:
do you th ink this is a good excuse to spam, due to the fact you dont answer more that one question in a post :)
im not on the net at home BUT someone near me has and my PSP has wifi but it cant copy n paste hense 1 reply per question

and I want to overtake you in postcounts :lol:

Most reactions

Back