Mountain Bikers?

slickhare

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
what kind of riding do you do, and what do you ride?

personally, i'm trying to get a "real" bike currently, plannin on doin trail riding.

slickhare said:
What kind of riding do you do, and what do you ride?

Another cyclist! Cool!

My ‘beater’ bike is an old Specialized HardRock with close to 4000 miles on it. My pride and joy is a ’98 Cannondale R900 road bike. Unfortunately, the older and fatter I get, the more uncomfortable the R900’s riding position becomes. Most of my riding these days is pavement and occasional dirt roads.

If i'm not lost in the bush somewhere i'm down at the skatepark terrorising the munchkins on blade scooters. :lol:

Seriously I like trail riding, freeride and the odd bit of dirtjumping. :)

i ride bmx dirt! well i havnt for a while but would like to get back into it!

yeah.. i just.. ride my bike :D in the park.... slow like a snail... :D

once my leg is all fixed i will be riding my devinche wilson street freeride styley :D

hot shot said:
once my leg is all fixed i will be riding my devinche wilson street freeride styley :D

you make me feel cyclically inadequate

lol youve got to give it a go u havnt lived untill youve droped off a building :D u jumped a motorway love the natrual stuff but man made just add a totaly difrent angle :D

Dom

hot shot said:
havnt lived untill youve droped off a building :D

I'd want to own a Karpiel Armaggedon before you see me dropping off buildings. ;)

Until then i'll take a Specialized BigHit or Santa Cruz Bullitt :)

oooo Karpiel Armaggedon suit you sir why the bullitt and the the super 8 ill stick with my davinchi for the time being built like a tank :D I love the balfa bb7 as well. just look at the geromitry.

bb7_tech.jpg

Super 8? I want to be able to ride up hills! :lol:

Nice Da Vinci. :) Looks like you could huck off a fairly sizeable drop and live to tell the tail. :D

hot shot said:
lol youve got to give it a go u havnt lived untill youve droped off a building :D u jumped a motorway love the natrual stuff but man made just add a totaly difrent angle :D

Dom

You truly haven't lived until you've dropped off a building on a unicycle. THAT, my friend, is living! and I want to see pix!

I'm in the market for a new bike, but nothing too hardcore...I've gone long enough without shox, my arms need a break.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back