Mountain Bikers?

Here is my bike - this baby can do some serious sweet jumps and wheelies
0003867540000_500X500.jpg

My friend started mountain biking about 6 years ago, now he also does BMX'ing and he is truly amazing, awesome to watch.

I have a custom component Caballero Salsa. Around 4" of travel. Which is fine because (again) I like going up hill.

Rides on this end vary from scenic to extremely technical with hairpin turns, rocks and trees. Not kidding on the single track part. More often then not the trail is barely wider then my tires. Only problem is that I only get 5 hours a week of riding.

5 hours is a lot more than me at the mo :( broke my leg 8 weeks ago and still not confident enought in it to go out :( . unicycle just carnt go fast enough . what is your people obbsessions with going up hill just grab a lift off the back of something with a motor (im not picky) thunder down the hill and meet said powered vercal at the bottom :D You aint got serspension unless yove got at least 8 inches :D

yeah im heaps into my bikes I go downhilling most weekends but cause i broke mi ankle i wont be doing it for a while so im gettin into photography :D

Ha! Another revived thread! What's happening here?...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back