mountain climb in pratcha khiri khan

newrmdmike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
went for a day climb in pratcha khiri khan mid-day (dumb i about died of the 105+ heat)

heres a shot of the beach at lunch while we ate

12537-06.jpg

and me 1/2 up

12537-10.jpg

the little mountain i climbed in the distance
12537-16.jpg

also, these are really bad scans . . . and no ps work, i can't wait to see how good scans look.

Think I would have stayed on the beach. Good job climbing in the heat. So where are the shots from the top?

Gary

Looks like an absolutely beautiful area! Those islands are gorgeous!

That first picture is amazing

shots from the top . . .not of me, i was the only person who went all the way up, and the shots from up there weren't as good as some of the ones from lower down.

it is a beautiful place! its my favorite place, the best resturaunt i've ever been too is directly behind me from the boat shot, and to the right in the horizontal shot. and its cheap!

i'm glad you like it rachel!

yeah that is a beautiful place for sure!! And there is no way i would be climbing in that weather!!

I like the first photo also!! Great shot! I bet it would be stunning with just a little help from photoshop making the sky a little bluer!

Nice shots, i bet its well worth the climb to find those views. Good portrait.

nice :)

too much dark beach on the last one for me
... would crop away the bottom quarter of the image making it more panoramic and better balanced. but maybe that is just me ;)

if i ever print it i'll do that, this is just a scan of the neg, no touchup, no crop.

but i'm glad you said it, bc i prolly wouldn't have thought about it until i had it in my hand on paper. (then i'd wish i'd ordered a bigger print so it wouldn't be so small once i cut it)

tried cropping it by scrolling it partially out of the window ... a 2:1 crop seems to work nicely!

Most reactions

Back