Mounting a tripod on a car for long exposure...???

Thanks guys...This question might be stupid, but I'd rather know now...What are the "occy" straps? Are they just like bungie cords?

personally, i use a regular tripod with bunjee cords, and the blue painters tape to make sure i dont scratch the car, you can do it from the back of the car pointing towards the front, or the other way around. but if you want to be safer, you can find many camera mounts cheap on ebay.

Yeah they're bungy cords. We call them octopus or 'occy' straps down here. sorry bout that.

Ya - that's the worst of the photos I took. The film ones came out heaps better because I could get the shutter speed a heap slower - and the background was better. That one xmetal put up of mine was my 'polaroid' shot. But still proud of it! Yay!

Meysha said:
Yeah they're bungy cords. We call them octopus or 'occy' straps down here. sorry bout that.

Ya - that's the worst of the photos I took. The film ones came out heaps better because I could get the shutter speed a heap slower - and the background was better. That one xmetal put up of mine was my 'polaroid' shot. But still proud of it! Yay!

Thanks for the help...I'll be sure to post up the results...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back