Movies?

Well, I definitely don't eat popcorn in real life! ;)

Um...well...the boyfriend and I have been dating for two years, so when watching a movie, we like to um...well...watch the movie. Except when it's a dumb movie like Kingdom of Heaven like we watched last night, then I get bored and get on the photo forum.

I think it depends on who I'm with and/or how good the movie is.

If it's a movie I haven't seen before, I probably want to watch it. No matter who I'm with, but if she's really hot, and I haven't slept with her before, I usually try and get some action.

Unless I'm in a theatre.

But stranger things have happened in the theatre.

I only watch DVD's or movies on TV. Normally I fall asleep 1/2 way though. Then pick it up again when the kids take a nap the next day. Or I'll buy a DVD, put it on the shelf and wait for a good time to watch. Then forget I have the thing.

I sit perfectly still until someone around me makes a noise then I freak out and start screaming at them at the top of my lungs and jump up and down in my seat like a mad monkey until i am either tackled from behind and restrained on someone offers me some skittles. I hate going to the theater...what dumb ass decided NACHOS were a nice movie food? Popcorn it almost too much but when someone is tearing into a a noisy bag of chip and followed by loud crunching and smacking. I think the should serve only soft foods like marshmallows and creamed corn.

Most reactions

Back