snerd

Anti-Dentite
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
internetwhispers.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
In my photography journey. Just ordered replacement strap for my stock Canon strap............ almost 2 years later!! I got the Black Rapid RS-7 Sport with built-in underarm defense..............

Amazon.com : Black Rapid RS-Sport Strap - Slimmer Version with Built-in Underarm Defense : Photographic Equipment Harnesses : Camera & Photo

Also, I made the plunge and got me a selfie stick!!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OCDAJCA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Well, I can say it's for my grandson if the heat gets to be too much lol!!

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
In my photography journey. Just ordered replacement strap for my stock Canon strap............ almost 2 years later!! I got the Black Rapid RS-7 Sport with built-in underarm defense..............

High time you stepped up.. lol

Also, I made the plunge and got me a selfie stick!!

Because we really need more selfies from ya.. lol

You know.... there is another recent thread regarding Black Rapid straps. I absolutely believe everyone that love them. Actually, it may be the only thing universally accepted (in this forum) and agreed upon.

I carry a heavy rig around for sometimes nearly 12 hours at a time (up and out at 5 or 6am and not go home until the sun goes down). I use this Amazon.com : OP/TECH USA 3510242 Utility Strap-Sling Connector for Fast Access to Cameras and Binoculars - Neoprene (Nature) : Camera And Optics Carrying Straps : Camera & Photo and it does not take up my tripod mount.

I don't see enough difference in design that would make me spend so much more on the Black Rapids. But, I may just have to take my gear in a store and try one out to see what the rave is all about. Mine seems to be comfortable and I have used it long enough to know it's secure.

You jerks keep tempting me though :) I use jerks in the most xoxo way

You know.... there is another recent thread regarding Black Rapid straps. I absolutely believe everyone that love them. Actually, it may be the only thing universally accepted (in this forum) and agreed upon.

I carry a heavy rig around for sometimes nearly 12 hours at a time (up and out at 5 or 6am and not go home until the sun goes down). I use this Amazon.com : OP/TECH USA 3510242 Utility Strap-Sling Connector for Fast Access to Cameras and Binoculars - Neoprene (Nature) : Camera And Optics Carrying Straps : Camera & Photo and it does not take up my tripod mount.

I don't see enough difference in design that would make me spend so much more on the Black Rapids. But, I may just have to take my gear in a store and try one out to see what the rave is all about. Mine seems to be comfortable and I have used it long enough to know it's secure.

Oh, I never said I was a "smart" shopper! If on Amazon, the product with the fewest 1-stars and most 4-5-stars is what I get lol!!

Oh, I never said I was a "smart" shopper! If on Amazon, the product with the fewest 1-stars and most 4-5-stars is what I get lol!!

Haaa - I am the poster child of how not to start buying camera accessories when you don't even know you like photography. :)
But there are a few items or more sitting in the garage in hopes of one day getting the urge to make use of that crap/stuff.

I like helping the economy.

Got the sling strap today! I felt like Jodie Foster in the movie Contact, when she went through the wormhole and saw the universe expanding before her................. "It's so beautiful! I didn't know, I didn't know....................."

:clap: :clap: :clap:

A couple of adjustments and it's good to go. Love the underarm strap! Hooked the tether kit up and modeled in front of the mirror for awhile. Damn! I look good!! Oh! I mean the sling looks good!!

:boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

For those that "didn't read the thread", it a Blackrapid RS-7 Sport and a tether kit. Fits solid and snug. I've heard all the comparisons to the stock straps, but I had NO idea! I can already feel the weight distribution, and it's spread out WAY more that what I had. Comfortable, actually! I'll report back when I get a day to take it out and play. Supposed to get 4" of snow tonight............ that will shut the whole city down!

...... Because we really need more selfies from ya.. lol
I have fans you can only dream about. :bek181:
When they are running around in acolyte robes and referring to you as the chosen one, we'll I hate to break the bad news but they aren't fans anymore. That's a cult. Lol

Snerd, did you get the 4" of snow? we got rain but it wasn't cold enough to snow. (How's that possible being 45 minutes north of you. lol)

Most reactions

Back