Moving Time

GoM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, guys, as some of you may or may not know, tommorrow is moving day!

Heading back down from Toronto to London to move into a place I'm sharing with three guys, as university gets set to go in another two and a half weeks...so...two and a half weeks of utter and nonstop partying before the work begins.

I've been looking forward to this weekend all summer. I am pumped.

have a great time there! and have fun with moving out.. .well... I need somebody who will kick me out of here and move ME to my new place right now!

Haha so from all that mucking about in the thread a month ago, you still haven't moved? :p

Sweet Gomer! We're in the middle of moving Joe, too! We're in Tuscaloosa, Alabama right now, en route to Baltimore, Maryland.

GoM said:
Haha so from all that mucking about in the thread a month ago, you still haven't moved? :p

exactly :) I have still one month of holidays and the university starts in october, so I think I'll move out withthe end of september... :p

So how was the move?

So guess where I am, hmm? hmm?

I AM IN LONDON! IN THE HOUSE FORTHWITH KNOWN AS RITZY!

Enough with the caps...the place is absolutely fantastic, me and another guy are here, with the 2 others coming down Labour Day weekend...got the internet, phone and tv set up, all we need now is a kitchen's worth of cooking ****..and..a kitchen's worth of food..

Ladies and gents, I am on my own :) (sort of)

GoM said:
So guess where I am, hmm? hmm?

I AM IN LONDON! IN THE HOUSE FORTHWITH KNOWN AS RITZY!

Enough with the caps...the place is absolutely fantastic, me and another guy are here, with the 2 others coming down Labour Day weekend...got the internet, phone and tv set up, all we need now is a kitchen's worth of cooking ****..and..a kitchen's worth of food..

Ladies and gents, I am on my own :) (sort of)

coming to the meetup?

It's, like, 7:30 =p

Duncan, thy name is strumpet!

GoM said:
Negative

Different London :D (Ontario) ;)

London is in Ontario? I thought I was in UK last year :scratch:... shouldn't drink so much...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back