What's new

Moving

faux toe graph

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was helping my friend move today, I found some down time to take a few pictures.


1. Here's my friend totally stressed out. I like the capture, but I wish it was sharper.

DSCN2930.jpg


2. A mostly cleaned out room looking rather sad.

DSCN2929.jpg


3. I thought this looked a little more dramatic.

DSCN2929_2.jpg


4.The storage facility

DSCN2922.jpg


5. Fluorescent lighting

DSCN2912.jpg
 
I really like #3. The composition is good and the vibe it gives off is really great. I also like how #4's vanishing point is off in the darkness. I'd really like to see how it would come out from a lower perspective.
 
Thanks. Here's one from a lower perspective.

DSCN2923_2.jpg


It's funny how close this is to being black and white. If it wasn't for the exit signs, it would be hard to tell the difference.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom