AverageJoe TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2007 Messages 918 Reaction score 4 Location Minneapolis, MN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 30, 2008 #1 I've got a bunch more, might wait to see what the reaction (or lack thereof) to these first.
O'Rork No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 20, 2008 Messages 248 Reaction score 31 Location GMT -6 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 30, 2008 #2 Very good. I like the story telling aspect. Good exposures.
MarcusM TPF Noob! Joined Sep 12, 2007 Messages 1,236 Reaction score 0 Location St. Paul, MN, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 30, 2008 #3 Nice, I was down there just a few months ago taking shots. Good angles.
R rjackjames TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 988 Reaction score 1 Location South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 31, 2008 #4 great shot and your exposures are great.
motorshooter TPF Noob! Joined Jul 5, 2008 Messages 157 Reaction score 0 Location Commonwealth of Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 31, 2008 #5 Nice