MSVCP120.DLL

ElizaMM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not sure if software is photographic equipment, but here is my question. After updating to Windows 10, I am missing MSVCP120.DLL, necessary for StarStax. Does anyone know where I can download that file alone - ie without downloading the complete VisualStudio?

Thank you for your suggestion, 480sparky. Tried that, but apart from iffy websites offering to fix things for a price, the usual solution is to download everything. We pay $15 per GB out here in the sticks and try to limit download sizes. However, I will keep on looking, but in the meantime if anyone knows where I can obtain that one file, please let me know.

Thank you for your suggestion, 480sparky. Tried that, but apart from iffy websites offering to fix things for a price, the usual solution is to download everything. We pay $15 per GB out here in the sticks and try to limit download sizes. However, I will keep on looking, but in the meantime if anyone knows where I can obtain that one file, please let me know.

He uploaded that one file for you to Dropbox. Which is a personal file transfer website. If you click the link you will be able to get the file you want.

Thank you. I have StarStax working, now and will try to get something to work with using Magic Lantern (which was also a challenge to get to function properly in Windows 10) tonight if the sky clears.

I'm tired. I meant re-installing Magic Lantern to my new CF with Win 10 was a challenge. Sometimes I can transfer files to the CF card on the 7D using USB cables and sometimes not. It's hit and miss.

Most reactions

Back