10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

Say, that is funny, and now because of the spacing, uncorrectable!

No, I'm not a fighter, just a photographer.

Thanx! Credit to the fighters though. I can only take what they give me.

When I look at these shots, all I see are skilled MMA combatants, kicking the crap out of one another, shown in clear, well-focused photos with good lighting and interesting expressions. (Plus of course, that hilarious "life is to short" tat...but then, hey, when you get drunk and visit a New Orleans tattoo parlor at 3:45 AM during Mardi Gras, you get whatcha' get for your $50...)

The lighting was alright, but I still had to shoot at ISO 5000 considering I was using a f/2.8 zoom.

love these! I love action photos like this. I photograph wrestling and any kind of action like this is awesome

Great action shots, thanks for sharing.
I dunno how long the girl in the last pictures will stay cute doing that for a living ;)

Believe it or not she's also an MMA fighter- that's right, she fights in a cage with 4oz gloves!

love these! I love action photos like this. I photograph wrestling and any kind of action like this is awesome

Thanks! You should probably check out my website then, gallery after gallery of boxing, kickboxing, and MMA. A little something for everyone!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back