What's new

Mud Bath - C&C please

Mazzarooney

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 19, 2009
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Location
Belgium
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not sure on the composition of this shot! Would it look better with the foreground cropped?

395.jpg


SONY DSLR A-200
f/5.6
ISO 100
 
Great pic - for my money, yes it would improve from cropping some of the foreground out, at least to get rid of the green (foliage I assume).
 
I would crop it too. Maybe so the spacing is equal on the top and bottom of the hippo. Great shot though!
 
I'm odd then because I think the original one is great as it is - gives more depth.
 
i agree on the more depth, but i think only if the green stuff could be cloned out. its kind of distracting.
 
i agree on the more depth, but i think only if the green stuff could be cloned out. its kind of distracting.


I will give the cloning a try as I haven't done it before........watch this space!!
 
395b-1.jpg


New and improved.....hopefully!
 
Haha I like it! I think I would have liked to see the hippos (right??) on the bottom 3rd, but I like the shot.
 
Mazz, I can see the several places where cloning took place.
Try using the smudge tool to make it less noticable. (smear the obvious repeated vertical lines)
 
Mazz, I can see the several places where cloning took place.
Try using the smudge tool to make it less noticable. (smear the obvious repeated vertical lines)

Thanks for the advice....any better?

395c.jpg


I couldn't find the smudge tool so I re-cloned some of the areas. x
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom