Mud Bath - C&C please

Mazzarooney

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not sure on the composition of this shot! Would it look better with the foreground cropped?

395.jpg

SONY DSLR A-200
f/5.6
ISO 100

Great pic - for my money, yes it would improve from cropping some of the foreground out, at least to get rid of the green (foliage I assume).

I would crop it too. Maybe so the spacing is equal on the top and bottom of the hippo. Great shot though!

I'm odd then because I think the original one is great as it is - gives more depth.

i agree on the more depth, but i think only if the green stuff could be cloned out. its kind of distracting.

i agree on the more depth, but i think only if the green stuff could be cloned out. its kind of distracting.

I will give the cloning a try as I haven't done it before........watch this space!!

395b-1.jpg

New and improved.....hopefully!

Haha I like it! I think I would have liked to see the hippos (right??) on the bottom 3rd, but I like the shot.

Mazz, I can see the several places where cloning took place.
Try using the smudge tool to make it less noticable. (smear the obvious repeated vertical lines)

Mazz, I can see the several places where cloning took place.
Try using the smudge tool to make it less noticable. (smear the obvious repeated vertical lines)

Thanks for the advice....any better?

395c.jpg

I couldn't find the smudge tool so I re-cloned some of the areas. x

Most reactions

New Topics

Back