What's new

Mullinhassig Waterfall

jaomul

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Feb 4, 2011
Messages
5,715
Reaction score
1,554
Location
Cork Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know these are done to much, but as they go how does this stand up,thanks
$Mullinhassig Waterfall-001.webp
 
You are right. This type of shot has become a cliche so it needs some awesome subject to work.

The waterfall is good but the rest is so so. Not alot of clarity or great subject.
 
Nice shot. My only comment would be that it would appear to be a bit too long an exposure, as the water is too white. Even with the longer exposures to give "dreamy" texture to the water, it is nice if some detail can be seen in the flow of the water. I am not sure what exposure you used, but I would cut it by maybe 1/3 to 1/2 and see what the results are. I can't really comment on the rest of the image, as this is a bit small to reveal any detail, at least for me. My 0.02¢ FWIW.
_______________
WesternGuy
 
Thanks all, I will keep your suggestions in mind
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom