Muscle Man Josh + Before/After Edit

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shot in natural light with a silver reflector.
screen_shot_2017_12_18_at_3_12_57_pm_by_danostergren-dbx4hvu.png

untitled_by_danostergren-dbx4hkl.jpg

untitled_by_danostergren-dbx4hln.jpg

Thanks for showing the before shot! It really gives us a good basis for comparison for the quality of the "after" shot!

Thanks for showing the before shot! It really gives us a good basis for comparison for the quality of the "after" shot!

Thank you. Lately I’m trying much harder to market my retouching skills, so I’m trying to make as many before/after shots as I can with my recent work.

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

This really shows your editing skill! Not that this wasn't a great shot out of camera. :)

I appreciate you showing that. I try to do the same sort of thing but by the time I get close to your level of skill I'll have forgotten what it was I was supposed to be doing. ;)

I keep thinking that I wish I'd started doing this when I was your age but then I remember that when I was your age I wouldn't have been able to afford the film, the dark room set up costs or the chemicals and I stop beating myself up.
All Hail Digital!! :)

I appreciate you showing that. I try to do the same sort of thing but by the time I get close to your level of skill I'll have forgotten what it was I was supposed to be doing. ;)

I keep thinking that I wish I'd started doing this when I was your age but then I remember that when I was your age I wouldn't have been able to afford the film, the dark room set up costs or the chemicals and I stop beating myself up.
All Hail Digital!! :)

I’m sure age plays a bit of a role in my skill, but not much. I attribute a lot of my skill to having a great internship a few years ago, and generally surrounding myself with talented people.

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Most reactions

Back