Music durring a photoshoot?

redtippmann

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well since I now have an iMac in the studio I was thinking about playing music during shoots. The only problem is that I really only have one type of music on my computer (down tempo/house music EX: Dzihan & Kamien) and I don't know if many people would appreciate it.

What type do you think most people like? (I would stream it from pandora)

And feel free to move this thread if it is the wrong place.

If you're streaming it from Pandora, ask the people what they like then create a station and play that, if they want anything playing at all.

You want to make them comfortable and you never know what people will like. I'll take anything between Rob Zombie and Morcheeba.

If you're streaming it from Pandora, ask the people what they like then create a station and play that, if they want anything playing at all.

You want to make them comfortable and you never know what people will like. I'll take anything between Rob Zombie and Morcheeba.

I totally agree with this.

I just assisted a shoot today and the photographer just streamed off of pandora. He has music playing for himself when I came over to help set up, but when the client got there, he asked her what she wanted to hear. However, she was fine with what he had picked.

I would just ask them what they want to hear... or invite them to bring a mix of their favorite music... or a favorite album... or their ipod if you have an ipod dock to play it off of, or can some how play it through your itunes.

Most reactions

Back