What's new

Music when shooting...

Fedde le Grand and Tchaikovsky. Seriously haha. Fedde le Grand is seriously the only music that can calm me down and make me more focussed than without music. It's so bizarre. I just get into a zone and click away/do work or whatever.
 
I don't get to pick the music when I shoot, but when I edit I like Tom Waits (used to listen to it in the darkroom too :) )
 
If I'm listening to anything, it's dubstep all the way.
 
Yes i was shooting a rugby comp on Sunday listening to Chickenfoot,Joe Bonamassa, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zep, Saxon, Black Sabbath, Heaven and Hell and Donny Osmond :lol: no forget Donny
 
Well, I guess I listen to music in the car driving around scouting spots.

Dave Matthews Band, Pink Floyd, Dishwalla, Tom Petty, John Mayer, Don Henley, INXS, Tears for Fears, U2 ( Hey I like 80s music )
 
Music post! Yeaaaaaah!

Every shoot I listen to music, also for the model's sake as much as my own. I try to find out what they like ahead of time and make sure to bring enough along that they can listen to it and enjoy it but not drive me crazy when I don't like it.

Music makes a world of difference, especially with a nervous model.
 
If I'm listening to anything, it's dubstep all the way.

Awesome, need a good quality sound setup to appreciate it though.

:bounce:
 
For some reason I like Cocteau Twins in the darkroom.
 
I shoot mostly nature stuff, and the best music when shooting nature, is nature itself.

I love music, but when I really want to get into my scene, there's nothing like the sweet sound of silence.
 
I have to check out some of these bands dubstep to start lol
 
yeah every now and then
__________________
hoping to go pro one day
 
If I'm listening to anything, it's dubstep all the way.

Awesome, need a good quality sound setup to appreciate it though.

:bounce:

Only other forum I am on regularly other than this (and another small local photography forum) is an audio one. I'm even more of an equipment whore with stereos than I am with photography :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom