Musician Portrait

PeterToronto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Greetings Guys

I'd really appreciate your feedback on this image. I like it, but i'm curious how it stands up to your collective scrutiny?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Peace
Peter

peter anthony PHOTOGRAPHY - Home

472768.jpg

Hi,

I have to say I love it, the lighting ratio is just right, the expression is natural and the focusing is spot on, there's very little if anything I'd change about it. If I had to be very picky I'd say the shadow on her left hand side of her face could be softened a little, there's a distinct line along her cheek.

Hope this helps,

Steve

Great shot, i like the lighting. Nothing i would change.

Awesome!

Lighting is great
Emotional appeal because she is smiling and and playing showing that she loves what she does
Perfect angle. AWESOME!
A+

I love the picture but I can't really say the lighting is "perfect". Just me or is it a tad too bright??

Last edited:
I like it a lot. It really conveys her joy at playing her instrument, features what instrument it is, even in this closeup of her face with a terrific compositional juxtaposition. I like the lighting and tonal values, as well as the DOF that brings my view right to her sharper eyes and smile without going overboard on either the softness or the sharpness in the mix. Compositionally, I really like the way you've used the space.

I think you really nailed it here. Well done!

this is a beautiful image. very creative!

Thank you again for all of the affirmation as it pertains to this image. I was just trying to capture her relationship with her violin. I love it when people from all walks of life have a passion for what they do. It really does come through in the images, and makes our role as photographers so easy.

Peace
Peter

peter anthony PHOTOGRAPHY - Home

Most reactions

New Topics

Back