My 1000th photo! C/C welcome

Nice picture, get excited....after all it is your 1000th. I don't yet understand the whole Apperature/Dof/f stop thinmgs yet but i am getting there. lol

Unfortunately that was the highest F# my lens has. I am saving up for a new lens.

Your getting totally mixed up here, Harry meant you need to use a higher number F stop= smaller aperture not larger to give you more of the flower in focus, i have notice over the last few months that people are going mad about shallow DOF it doesn't always work like your flower shot

Yeah, but higher f# gives great DOF, right? And the highest mine goes is 5.6, I'm almost positive. Now I must go look!

Nice picture, get excited....after all it is your 1000th. I don't yet understand the whole Apperature/Dof/f stop thinmgs yet but i am getting there. lol

Unfortunately that was the highest F# my lens has. I am saving up for a new lens.
Nah, you shot that at f/5.6. You need to shoot it like f/8 or 11. I know you have that.

Really, cause I'm pretty sure I don't! :lol: I could be wrong, but I've never seen the option to set it like that.

Nah, you shot that at f/5.6. You need to shoot it like f/8 or 11. I know you have that.

Really, cause I'm pretty sure I don't! :lol: I could be wrong, but I've never seen the option to set it like that.

You will probably be able to go to F16-22, if you can't go above F5.6 send the lens back because it is faulty :lol: F5.6 is your widest aperture using your longest zoom. I wish people would ready their manuals :sexywink:

I do! btw, I looked at it. I'll be playing with that more now, too!

I know this edit doesn't look natural at all, but I liked the feel I got from it. :)

Img_1000editwm.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back