What's new

My 1st LE of Downtowm Portland

We prefer not to click on links here. We'd rather see the photo when we open the thread. Here's how to do it from FlickR

SharingPhotosfromFlickr.jpg


Paste the text in your post and it will show the large image here for viewing.
 
Nice shot! For me personally, I probabl would have dropped the angle of the camera so the buildings are more in the middle of the shot. The two buildings on the left just look like they're close to getting cut-off from the top.

I need to find this spot too... where'd you take it from?
 
Nice shot! For me personally, I probabl would have dropped the angle of the camera so the buildings are more in the middle of the shot. The two buildings on the left just look like they're close to getting cut-off from the top.

I need to find this spot too... where'd you take it from?

That's a good idea!

This shot was taken from the OMSI sub marine dock.
 
Nice shot! For me personally, I probabl would have dropped the angle of the camera so the buildings are more in the middle of the shot. The two buildings on the left just look like they're close to getting cut-off from the top.

I need to find this spot too... where'd you take it from?

That's a good idea!

This shot was taken from the OMSI sub marine dock.

Sorry... I was a little tired when I wrote my comment. I meant RAISE the angle of the camera. Less water, more skyline.

I'll have to take a run down there and try it out. Still a great shot though!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom